Freelance UScreen Job From Home | App Setup Specialist Work
|Job Title||App Setup Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years of project management, customer service and/or technical support experience.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. UScreen is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. UScreen is looking for candidates for the post of App Setup Specialist. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is App Setup Specialist.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
What are they doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a profitable and hyper-growth bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. They are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs and creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100 plus employees across the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen gives an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell VOD, subscriptions, and live-streamed events on the web, via OTT (over-the-top) devices and mobile apps. Ten thousand plus video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they render hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
What you will do
- The candidate should set up the TV and mobile software applications for their premium clients.
- Should balance your workload between technical requirements and customer-facing activities (note: this is not a programmer/developer role)
- Should maintain a meticulous, methodical app-setup process while working across multiple app projects and customers
- Must verify app requirements and speak to clients directly to ensure all assets are received or corrected as required to launch apps
- Should generate the apps (automated build – no coding skills required)
- Prepare and ‘push’ the apps in each platform (e.g., Android, Apple, Roku, Amazon) to be acquired by the app stores per their standard app store conditions.
- Support the customer and overall app experience (app status, troubleshooting, customer education)
Do you have what it takes?
- The candidate should have two-plus years of customer service, project management, and/or technical support experience.
- Must have proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Must have experience in SaaS or other software related fields
- A functional workstation and quiet working space
- Must be able to handle challenging client interactions gracefully
- Must be able to overlap a minimum of five (5) hours with their Washington DC-based team. (9am-5pm Eastern Time). They strongly prefer someone in the following time zones: UTC – 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Are you interested in applying
- Apply using the below link
- They will review the applications and email applicants who fit for the second round
- The adequate candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering some questions
- After they review the submissions, they will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as building your own “Netflix.” Uscreen is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. The Uscreen is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed across the globe. However, they do have rules and guidelines to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the team's critical members.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs