|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
At Spline (twitter.com/splinetool), they build a design tool to create 3d content for the web.
They are looking for someone who can help them solve Spline app graphic/technical challenges.
They are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
What's the job?
- Should write JS code to solve graphic/technical/visual challenges.
- Should create shaders (GLSL) and work with 3d libraries (WebGL, Three.js, others).
- Work closely with front-developers for UI integration.
- Most relevant to them: Experience (3+ years) working with Three.js/WebGL/Canvas/Shaders or any other 3d or 2d graphics library.
- Please share links to real-life work examples.
- Experience with Computer Graphics in general (Raytracing, GLSL/Shaders, etc.) using other programming languages.
Why working with them?
Their goal is to rethink the design process: 3d first, real-time, interactive, and always. Much tech progress is happening, but the creative tools available are still the same: technical, hard to use, not web-based, and costly.
If you are interested in the creative world and love working in tech challenges, you will get fun!
They are building a multi-dimensional design tool intended to create 3d content for the web. They want to make 3d easy and allow more people to explore the creative possibilities that a third dimension adds.
They love computer graphics, design, and making visual tools for solving problems.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs