Remote Chameleon Job From Anywhere | Online Junior Account Executive Work
|Job Title||Junior Account Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1+ years working as an SDR/BDR or in product management.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Americas timezone|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Chameleon is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Chameleon is looking for candidates for the post of Junior Account Executive. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Junior Account Executive.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Why do they want to hire this position now
They started Chameleon after being disappointed at poor user onboarding and feel required to speak with sales before starting new products. Their mission is to support other software teams better enable "self-serve" experiences for their users.
This means Chameleon lets their clients create contextual, personalized, dynamic in-product UX (e.g., tooltips, walkthroughs, modals, etc.) for user onboarding, feature announcements, etc.
As their market sales and positioning motion clicks, they get significant inbound interest (tens of thousands of monthly website visitors). So they are looking for a Jr. AE to apply an intelligent, creative, human touch to help interested visitors engage with their sales team.
Because they work with intelligent prospects (product managers), this is a good fit if you want to become knowledgeable in the product and learn quickly from their sharp AEs!
What you will do specifically
- The candidate should review inbound leads (those that signed up for the product, their content, or engaged in chat) and send outbound emails to qualified people to book meetings.
- Should review these accounts and seek out other leads/prospects that they should engage with, and proactively email them to initiate meetings or conversations
- Research leads, accounts and come up with productive ways to personalize content.
- Build out various email campaigns depending on the scenario
- Gain a strong knowledge of the product so you can answer product questions
- Collaborate with AEs to run their consultative sales process (avg. ~2-month cycle) from discovery call to agreement kick-off and signature
- Run the sales process for upgrading month-to-month or Startup clients, including conducting demos of key functionality
- Shadow AEs to build expertise in the prospect, product, and process to become a full AE yourself at Chameleon within ~1 year!
Experience and skills that will aid success in this position
- The candidate should have one plus year working as a BDR/SDR or in product management.
- One plus years working at a SaaS startup (
- Strong interest in the product, SaaS, UX
- Comfortable grasping technical concepts (e.g., CSS attributes, DOM structure, front-end frameworks, APIs, etc.)
- Extremely fast learner and expects a steep career trajectory
- Enjoys research and writing creative, compelling copy
- Hates fluff and "sales tactics" bring a consultative, intelligent, informed culture to sales, not a brute-force or invasive approach.
- With a high-speed internet connection, you have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls).
- You live in an Americas timezone (i.e., based in CA MX BR CL US, etc.)
- This is your single full-time job (it won't be part-time, hourly, temporary, etc.)
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English
Their product helps millions of users worldwide; they are at the right moment for a product-led growth movement; they are committed to building a winning product; their team is distributed and remote-first.
Read more about their team, culture, and vision on their company page here.
Chameleons are all diverse and uniquely beautiful. They change and aren't required to identify or associate with any specific labels. They welcome the chance to get to know you and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team with various cultures, backgrounds, languages, preferences, experiences, and characteristics. That's what helps them all grow and evolve.
Chameleon enables companies to build interactive in-product experiences without writing code. This includes models, banners, micro surveys, checklists, walkthroughs, tooltips, help widgets, and more. These improve user onboarding, self-serve learning, feature discovery, product usage, in-app engagement, and more. Customers, such as Moz, Gusto, Flexport, Mixpanel, and Airship, have improved conversion by >30% & saved weeks of engineering time. Product people can easily & quickly build these experiences using their point-and-click Builder. Experiences can be targeted to specific users based on their properties or activity, & all the analytics are automatically collected. Learn more at https://www.trychameleon.com
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs