Freelance Hubstaff Job From Home | Remote Data Analyst WorkPopular
|Job Title||Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience working with user, usage and feature metrics and KPI’s, such as conversion rates, adoption, and retention.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Hubstaff is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Hubstaff is looking for candidates for the post of Data Analyst. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Data Analyst.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are looking for a remote Product Data Analyst with strong knowledge in business and customer journeys and segmentation to join their Marketing team. This is a long-term full-time (40 hrs per week) contract role.
What You Will Do
- The candidate should guide Marketers and Stakeholders towards making better decisions with data insight.
- Should conduct market research and reports on competitor activity, customer behavior, and marketing effectiveness.
- Should analyze customization, segmentation, and conversion funnels for various user groups.
- Should own and manage their data warehouse, ensuring the cleanliness and integrity of the data.
- Manage and set up integrations between their reporting tools and data sources (Hubspot, Segment, GA, Woopra, etc.).
What You Should Have
- The candidate should have experience working with marketing teams (mandatory).
- Should have experience working with usage, user, and KPI’s and feature metrics, such as adoption, conversion rates, and retention.
- Proficiency in math, SQL, and statistics.
- Great communication and collaboration skills (verbal and written), as well as visualization skills.
- Nice-to-Have: knowledge of Woopra, Metabase, VWO, Google Analytics, WordPress, Segment, or HubSpot; previous experience with a SaaS or high growth e-commerce company.
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the project management and time tracking space that fully includes remote work.
They care about job security and provide a career path for years to come (they have run the company using positive cash movement from day one and are carefully growing the business and team). You can check out their real-time growth metrics here.
At Hubstaff, they work smart, not hard. Team members are not supposed to work more than 40 hrs per week. Work or life balance is essential to them and their culture. They also have #hobbies and #adventure channels on Slack, where they routinely share what they are up to outside of work.
Benefits of working for Hubstaff
- This is 100% Remote work.
- Twenty-five days of Annual Paid Time Off.
- Technology Stipend or Annual Equipment.
- Paternity Bonus or Maternity.
- Annual Training Allowance.
- Remote Retreats.
They get the entire team together on their Annual Retreats to have fun while getting and traveling to know each other! While 2020 had them meeting virtually because of the pandemic, they met in Portugal (2019) and Mexico (2018).
Interested? You can notice more about what it's like operating at Hubstaff from the perspective of their team members here. You can read more about them on their website and learn more about their history and work philosophy on their blog.
To develop lives by empowering small businesses with tools that help them handle any team, anywhere in the world. They have a small (but growing) tight-knit engineering team. They have server-side, product, client-side, & QA teams that all work together intimately. They work in sprints & have async daily stand-ups over email. They pride themselves on doing upfront design, so each project has mockups, wireframes, and a well-thought-through specification before they start writing any code. They like to work smarter, not harder. Team members are not required to work more than 40 hours per week. Work or life balance is essential to them and their culture. They even have #adventure and #hobbies channels on Slack, where they routinely share what they are up to outside of work. They have fun while they work, and their annual retreats are a big highlight of their year. Here is a video from their last retreat. They have fun while they work, and their yearly retreats are a big highlight of their year. Here is a video from their previous retreat. https://hubstaff.wistia.com/medias/9pyt01aemt
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs