Freelance Chili Piper Online Work | Customer Support Engineer Remote JobPopular
|Job Title||Customer Support Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||Chili Piper|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years in software (SaaS) customer support.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Chili Piper is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Chili Piper is looking for candidates for the post of Customer Support Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Customer Support Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Their product helps customers turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except for way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like Airbnb, RingCentral, Intuit, Square, Twilio, Spotify, and many other cool logos.
They are growing fast. And they don’t mean that in the cliche way. They are sitting on a fresh round of funding. They are ready to take over the world (most appropriately and civilly possible, of course).
The Customer Support Team aims to be the voice of their customers and drive change. You will be the closest to the client and interacting with them daily, so they are leaning on you to recognize and advocate for how they can keep improving the customer experience.
What You Will Do
- The candidate should learn how Chili Piper works and why their customers use it.
- Should shadow colleagues, learn best practices for what makes CP Customers successful.
- Should resolve customer questions in email, chat, and over zoom
- Should master the knowledge of the Chili Piper product and have a deep understanding of how their clients use Chili Piper to accomplish their purposes
- Should balance customer conversations while managing five-star customer service standards
- Should work closely with clients and their product team to help ship changes that decrease the number of product-related questions.
- Own swift decision of technical issues on behalf of their clients by partnering with the product partners. This includes recognizing, intensifying, and suggesting solutions to drive a successful outcome.
- Should be consistently hitting and exceeding your customer experience goals.
- Replicate bugs or behaviors
- Browse through logs to obtain specific events
- Keep an eye on crucial issues and alert the engineering team.
Who You Are
- The candidate should be personable, kind, and you love helping customers
- Should be motivated, curious, and love problem-solving
- Must be a team player. Must be very comfortable asking for help and always ready to help others.
What They are Looking For
- Should have experience with Support ticketing software (Helpscout, Intercom, Zendesk, etc.)
- Experience with logs (Google Cloud, AWS, Graylog)
- General knowledge about APIs and endpoints
- Experience with JIRA
- Must have three-plus years in software (SaaS) customer support
- Salesforce Admin Certified a plus
- Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, or Eloqua certified a plus
- Must be able to work North America/South America Time Zone
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with the ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-directed and self-motivated; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment where the requirements are not always well established, and priorities change frequently.
- Comfortable in encouraging and working with global customers across many time zones
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
Chili Piper Profile
Chili Piper company helps businesses to help their buyers. People interested in your industry typically have to wait hours/days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Their intelligent assistant gives an easy way to book a meeting or begin a phone call quickly upon form submission. Unlike the traditional way of inbound lead management, Chili Piper company uses smart rules to qualify and spread leads to the correct reps in real-time. Their software also enables companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDRs and to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns & live events. Companies like Twilio, DiscoverOrg, Square, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper company to create a fantastic experience for their leads, and in return, experience higher progress for their business. Chili Piper company is concentrated on helping Businesses help their Buyers creating a new category they call Buyer Enablement.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs