Smile Freelance Work From Anywhere | Product Marketing Manager Remote Job
|Job Title||Product Marketing Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 5+ years of experience in a high-growth saas environment.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Smile is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Smile is looking for candidates for the post of Product Marketing Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Product Marketing Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Smile.io is the world’s biggest loyalty platform, providing easy-to-use reward programs that help scale e-commerce brands transform one-time sales into repeat, loyal clients. Over 60,000 brands use Smile to utilize transactional purchasers into passionate repeat shoppers.
They are a remote-first company, and they believe you should be capable of working from anywhere. They have team members working from home offices worldwide, and their team has never been more connected. Tell them where you would like to work when you apply! They celebrate explosive growth and require your help empowering every entrepreneur to grow their brand and develop lasting relationships with their clients.
About the Product Team
Being a Product Marketing Manager, you will play an integral part in the product team as a key contributor across their cross-functional, autonomous product squads. Together, they identify significant market possibilities and develop strategies to unlock as much value as possible for their users. They are always looking to build a clearer picture of their place in the market, the differentiated value they can offer, and where they are headed. They strive to communicate these to their expanding user base as well.
About the Position
You are passionate about e-commerce and small businesses. You appreciate being a part of the team that develops exceptional products that help entrepreneurs. You will create the product marketing function from the ground up, working cross-functionally to bring their users' voices into product development, awareness, and adoption. Smile is a fast-growing scale-up; their ideal candidate has been a key part of hyper-growth teams in the past.
What you will help them achieve
- The candidate should define and develop their product positioning, branding, and messaging
- Should lead the go-to-market strategy for all new features and products
- Should define and execute programs that improve usage, adoption, and upgrades
- Choose an experimentation-driven approach to multiple aspects of product marketing
- Cultivate merchant insights to notify your product marketing strategy
- Should become the expert on their market and support research to gain insight into key competitive factors.
Who you are
- The candidate must have at least five-plus years of experience in a high-growth saas environment
- Should be unafraid to challenge the status quo to do things creatively or better
- A master communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You can efficiently simplify complex subjects.
- Should collaborative by nature, you can work across teams to produce results.
- Data-oriented and capable of bridging the gap between execution and strategy.
- A marketer with email marketing experience
- Should be passionate about helping as many entrepreneurs as possible!
Bonus if you have
- Global experience, either with teams distributed across the world or in a multi-national product organization, in markets other than North America.
- B2B as well as B2C marketing experience.
- Hands-on entrepreneurial experience.
Smile is the greatest provider of reward programs in the world. They reward tens of millions of people each year, and power rewards programs for thousands of companies around the world. They have got big scaling plans in 2020 year and beyond, and want amazing talent to achieve their goals. The Engineering team at Smile.io company believes in being proud of your code, owning what you ship, and embracing new tools to improve developer happiness. They also like to concentrate on architecture, learning, and platform health. They ship early and frequently, using feature flags to get their code in the hands of end-users as soon as possible. They also rely on data, user research, and product feedback to make and shape essential features and decisions.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs