Chameleon Remote Work From Home | Senior Frontend Engineer Online Job
|Job Title||Senior Frontend Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4+ years working full-time as a front-end engineer and 1+ years of startup experience.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Chameleon is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Chameleon is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Frontend Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Senior Frontend Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Why they want to hire this role now
They started Chameleon after being frustrated at poor user onboarding and feel compelled to speak with sales before starting using unique products. As engineers, they want to answer the most complex problems and apply their creativity to design beautiful software. However, it's tedious to build and manage banners, or tooltips, so they created Chameleon to let the product people control that independently while letting engineers focus on the core value resolution a product provides.
Chameleon exists as a layer between their users and their customer's web applications. This means that the software they develop is for their thousands of clients and tens of millions of end-users. As they gain more clients, they want their software to handle more and growing use cases. The way web applications are produced changes rapidly; UX patterns are getting smarter; organizations embrace the product-led movement.
As software becomes more self-serve, it will stay leading of the curve to enable software better worldwide. They are looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer who grows in a remote startup environment, is excited about building great software, and enjoys a wide variety of problems. You will be a key member of their engineering team, work jointly with their CTO and enable them to develop their product velocity.
What you will do specifically
In a modern tech stack, you will primarily work closely with the Product team on their React web app.
Key activities they expect you to be doing include
- The candidate should work on their client dashboard building new UX/UI
- Should create, build and maintain reusable React components
- Must write testable, well-documented code
- Should make the customer experience with Chameleon lovable and memorable
- Must support keeping their platform reliable and secure
Experience and Skills that will aid success in this position
- The candidate must have four-plus years working full-time as a front-end engineer and one plus year of startup experience.
- Must have experience collaborating/leading with other engineers (Tuple)
- Must have fluency with JS / React / CSS/ HTML. Opinionated about the right way to JS.
- Must be comfortable and experience working with testing suites (Jest, Cypress)
- Should have a self-motivated and independent mindset; proactive in finding solutions while able to structure your work with minimal management
- Must be able to provide answers and guidance the first time and see blind spots and complexity before impacting workflow.
- Derives pride and joy from refactoring and improving necessary code.
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection.
- You are in an Americas or European timezone (i.e., based in CA MX BR CL GB FI PT EU ZA, etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time positions)
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English
Learn more about their culture, team, and vision on their company page.
They believe individuals are so much more than their labels and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all ages, educational backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, etc.) as they strive to build a different team. So if you are unsure, apply!
Chameleon enables companies to build interactive in-product experiences without writing code. This includes models, banners, micro surveys, checklists, walkthroughs, tooltips, help widgets, and more. These improve user onboarding, self-serve learning, feature discovery, product usage, in-app engagement, and more. Customers, such as Moz, Gusto, Flexport, Mixpanel, and Airship, have improved conversion by >30% & saved weeks of engineering time. Product people can easily & quickly build these experiences using their point-and-click Builder. Experiences can be targeted to specific users based on their properties or activity, & all the analytics are automatically collected. Learn more at https://www.trychameleon.com
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs