Freelance Agency Analytics Work | Remote Graphic Designer Job
|Job Title||Graphic Designer|
|Hiring Organization||Agency Analytics|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience working with Adobe XD or similar, Photoshop, and Illustrator.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Agency Analytics is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Agency Analytics is looking for candidates for the post of Graphic Designer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Graphic Designer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are looking for a talented designer to oversee graphics for their marketing team and UX/UI design. You will work closely with their marketing and product teams to create new and improve existing product/website layouts and design marketing graphic materials, such as ad banners, social images, infographics, and other graphics.
- The candidate should have the ability to create custom-made illustrations.
- Should work with their website developer to improve the website UX/UI
- Work with their marketing team to provide design materials such as ad banners, sales materials, infographics (Linked In, Facebook, etc.), social media images, and other marketing design-related items.
- Product UX/UI tasks as required - develop UI prototypes for new and existing product components.
- Solid skills in video editing (nice to have)
- Profit-sharing, distributed three times a year
- Frequent promotions
- Three weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Extended health benefits
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Continued education allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Annual fitness allowance
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, and customer-oriented team
- The candidate must have experience in designing for a SaaS
- Must have experience working with Adobe XD or similar, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bonus: Animation, Video effects
- Propose and experiment with new design variations and styles
Agency Analytics Profile
AgencyAnalytics is a reporting platform that helps digital agencies automate their client reporting.
They have been in business since 2010, are 100% employee-owned, and are growing fast. On top of being obsessed with building the best product possible and helping their clients succeed, they also pride themselves on their company culture. From weekly happy hours, an employee of the month awards, profit sharing, fitness allowances, and continued learning. They are always looking for ways to take care of their team. For anyone looking to continue building their career in SaaS, this is an opportunity to join a team that is committed to building a company you’ll want to stay at for years to come.
AgencyAnalytics is an equal possibility employer. They are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of color, race, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. They celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment among their team.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs