Remote CartKit Job From Home | Senior Backend Engineer Online Work
|Job Title||Senior Backend Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years of relevant commercial experience.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. CartKit is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. CartKit is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Backend Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Senior Backend Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are a small, remote, distributed, and async team that works on software used by over 30,000 businesses around the world. They are profitable and bootstrapped and work with a highly diverse stack of modern technologies.
They are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to help them work on unique features and bring even more value to their customers. You would be a crucial part of their efforts to build a better product solving bugs, create new features in high traffic, big-scale environment, and work closely with their outstanding Customer Success/Support and Product teams.
Their tech stack includes but is not limited to
- Ruby on Rails
- Serverless, NodeJS, Vue
- DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis
- AWS SQS, SNS, RDS, Lambda, EC2, S3 (and lots more)
- The candidate should have five-plus years of relevant commercial experience
- Knowledge of Ruby and Rails or relevant other modern frameworks/languages
- Polyglots welcome!
- Must have In-depth knowledge of relational databases (experience with PostgreSQL welcome)
- Must have experience working remotely
- Should have a perfect command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Self-motivation and the capacity to work effectively in an asynchronous environment
- Must have elastic search experience and knowledge of the Shopify ecosystem is a big plus
What you can expect from them
- Work with a fantastic team of highly motivated and self-driven people
- Fully remote work and flexible hours
- Work with the best technology and always prefer the best tool for the job
- A distributed, highly diverse team.
- Flexible time off.
- Continuous learning and development.
Over 30,000 active businesses use CartKit's products from over 150 countries. They're profitable and have doubled revenue year over year. They're bootstrapped and entirely distributed — find them in Mexico, Colombia, Pakistan, the United States, and Poland.
They have a flat organizational structure; everyone is responsible and autonomous. They dislike bureaucracy and aim to eliminate operational inefficiencies. They don't believe in long meetings or formalities.
They encourage the team to find the right balance between synchronous and asynchronous collaboration. Each team member is on a personal journey to maximize deep work, focus, creativity, and impact.
They believe in the idea of meritocracy. They focus on adding value and building, getting work done in the best possible way, and making something greater than themselves.
They strive to develop technology that empowers businesses to drive sales, build deeper connections with customers, and multiply customer happiness.
Over thirty-thousand, active businesses use CartKit's products from over 150 countries. They are very profitable & have doubled revenue year over year. They are bootstrapped and fully shared, find them in Colombia, Mexico, Poland, Pakistan, and the United States. They have a flat organizational structure; everyone is responsible & autonomous. They dislike bureaucracy and aim to eliminate operational inefficiencies. They don't think in long meetings or formalities. They encourage the team to find the right balance between synchronous & asynchronous collaboration. Every team member is on a personal journey to maximize deep work, creativity, focus, and impact. They believe in the idea of meritocracy. They focus on adding value & building, getting work done in the best possible way, & making something greater than themselves.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs