Freelance Locate2u Work From Home | Content Marketing SaaS Specialist Job
|Job Title||Content Marketing SaaS Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ year of hands-on content marketing experience.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Locate2u is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Locate2u is looking for candidates for the post of Content Marketing SaaS Specialist. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Content Marketing SaaS Specialist.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Locate2u is a Saas application-based company in Sydney, Australia. They help delivery and service companies (think plumbers, handypersons, electricians, courier, cleaning, hire car, line haul, etc.) provide their clients with a better experience.
They are looking to add a content marketing expert to the team, and you will be working directly with the founder and CEO. Your primary purpose will be to build marketing content for their website, social and emails. The content will be a vital part of building the funnel of their marketing campaigns. (Plus, make their job ads sound better
- The candidate should build long-form content pieces which tell the story of the company. They want their clients and potential customers to feel like they know how they think about their software.
- Should regularly draft and schedule (amusing, intriguing, helpful, and consistent) social updates to multiple platforms.
- Use analytics and data-driven decisions to drive more social engagement and click-throughs.
- Should interact with their followers and monitor online channels to find opportunities to join in conversations
- Should identify and build relationships with industry influencers.
- Report to CEO on content strategy and current project statuses and results
What do they expect
- The candidate must have a three-plus-year of hands-on content marketing experience
- Must have English proficiency
- Must have excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally (AKA you are a master multi-tasker)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Being detail-oriented and process-driven with experience in making data-driven decisions
- Must be a comfortable working knowledge of the SaaS industry landscape
- Must have an ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a full-time remote role.
You will be joining a company at the early stages, and you will have the ability to make a difference.
Locate2u is a Saas application based in Sydney, Australia. They currently have clients in Australia, and NZ plans to grow across the world this year. They help service and delivery businesses across the world. It is a SaaS application that's perfect for any delivery or service business.
The app allows you to enter your bookings for the day, and then Locate2u will route them in the most efficient route. Saving your valuable time and money. Locate2u will then enable you to send a tracking link to your client, so clients will no longer need to admire when you are arriving.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs