Remote Hopin Job From Anywhere | Online Senior Back End Engineer Work
|Job Title||Senior Back End Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ Years of experience in Back End technology.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Hopin is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Hopin is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Back End Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Senior Back End Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
With significant early traction, they are working towards building their in-house Product and Engineering team to be the heartbeat that inspires the company forward. They aim to be Europe's fastest-growing startup in 2020.
They are looking for a full-time, highly-skilled Senior Backend Engineer who is satisfied with high-performance and distributed systems.
You will be capable of designing and developing highly scalable system architecture, working closely with the running tests, development team, ensuring responsiveness of applications, and debugging, among other duties.
They seek a highly motivated individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment and collaborating with a remote development team.
- The candidate should architect, design, analyze, troubleshoot, develop, and debug software programs for end-user applications
- Should be ensuring applications that can handle high volumes of load
- Should be ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Delivering software build with tests and reliability from the get-go
- Meeting both consumer and technical needs
- Working with and potentially maintaining a small agile development team
- Should be designing, developing, and implementation of projects and features
- Delivering projects and KPIs on time with high quality
- Ensuring compliance with development methodology and technical process
- The candidate should be a specialized backend developer with exposure to all layers of development and application
- Must have two-plus years of experience in Back End technology
- Must have one plus years of experience with Ruby or Rust (Ideally both)
- Must have experience with a distributed system platform: Kafka preferred, other pub-sub systems accepted.
- Must have experience with Redis and PostgreSQL
- Must have experience with test frameworks for both asynchronous jobs as well as WebSocket channels and APIs.
- Should have experience using WebSockets to deliver a real-time experience.
- Deployed customer-facing software into a production environment
- Should have solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Must have passion for clean and appropriately tested code
- Strong critical and analytical thinking
Nice to haves
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Live Streaming, WebRTC, or other related video technologies
- Experience with DynamoDB or other NoSQL database engines
- Self-starter, meeting high-quality standards, able to deliver the project on time
- Strong background in application and technology design
- Strong understanding of various software development practices, infrastructure, and how each can help shop more value to clients
- Good communication skills
- The fully remote teamwork from any corner of the world
- Competitive salary
- Laptop assigned, Windows or Mac
- Flexible schedules
- 800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, they are committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. They are a global community, and they believe their unique qualities must be celebrated as critical to their innovation. It's essential to them that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, gender identity, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, disability status, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. They strive to embed it not just into your core values but throughout their entire ecosystem.
Hopin is a live video events platform service that brings people together online from all around the world. The company's mission is to provide better connections for a better world through personal and interactive online events. Accel has recently funded them, Slack Fund, Northzone, Seedcamp, Web Summit's Fund, and several high-profile angel investors participated and including Supercell founder UiPath founder Daniel Dines, Ilkka Paananen, GoCardless COO Carlos Gonzalez-Cadenas, Intercom founder Des Traynor, and Miro founder Andrey Khusid. Currently, Hopin has come out of private beta with over 15000 plus on its waitlist and is looking to scale very quickly.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs