Freelance Whitespectre Remote Job | Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
|Job Title||Senior Ruby on Rails Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||11 AM - 7 PM Central European Team|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Whitespectre is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Whitespectre is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Ruby on Rails Developer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Whitespectre is looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to join one of their key delivery teams on a full-time, long-term basis. In this post, you will work within a fast-moving cross-functional squad of backend and front-end engineers, product, and UI/UX designers to solve interesting technical challenges and create products that drive real business growth at scale. As a senior member of the company, you will help drive architecture and implementation decisions, help products make intelligent decisions to deliver a great user experience in a scalable way and mentor other engineers.
Whitespectre is a product development organization that creates high-performing platforms and apps for long-term client partners and products. Founded in 2013, they partner with large established companies and high-growth start-ups in the US and Europe. They're a close-knit team of 70 intelligent and diverse architects, engineers, product managers, and designers, working together remotely and growing!
- Should be solving complex business logic with elegant software design to make code modular and maintainable for the future.
- Should design new architectures and advocate for your design decisions to other team members.
- Understand how code translates to database queries and know how to optimize
- Identifying bottlenecks, utilizing tools to diagnose and refactor code for scale
- Ensure the performance, robustness, and failure characteristics of the system.
- Writing defect-free code with CI/CD, well tested (RSpec)
- Taking ownership of production applications - releases, managing issues, and ensuring quality
Their company toolset includes Postgres, Rails6, REST/GraphQL, Elastic, Heroku/AWS, CI/CD with Docker, Typescript, Webpack, ReactJS, etc. Automation and working smartly are necessary; dynamic environments spin up with new feature branches, slack bot integrations control their product releases.
You must have
- Must have worked in teams where you contributed towards technical decision making
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in software development
- Must have proven experience using Agile Methodologies in a remote team
- Must be available to work full-time within a fast-moving cross-functional team, working 11 am - 7 pm Central European Team
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
What do they offer?
- Exciting challenges: They have done everything from scaling high-performance backends, building beautiful (but complex) user interfaces to low-level Bluetooth communication with hardware devices.
- 100% Remote: They have been successfully and proudly remote-first for over seven years
- Competitive rates: This is a contract position with a long-term vision (12 months plus full-time projects).
- Impact: Their delivery teams are highly collaborative, fast-moving, and own products end to end. Your thinking and contribution make a meaningful impact!
- Career progression: They want you to grow with them and provide the opportunities, knowledge sharing, and mentorship to do that.
- Great environment: They provide a great working atmosphere to share and learn with other intelligent people.
- Paid Meetups: Meet with your colleagues in Barcelona or at a local meetup.
- Work-life balance: love your work, but know that it doesn't take over your life.
The candidate must live outside of the US. Please no recruitment agencies.
Why is it right to work with Whitespectre?
Whitespectre knows that significant results and big ideas only happen when you have the correct people working together smartly and whether that’s over the room or the globe. They make work fun and rewarding. Because they work on cool projects, they can list the newest set of technologies that they use, but that is presented. What is more interesting is how they are handled by the design, architecture, approach to explaining business problems. And they do that across multiple customers, each and everyone they are excited to work with.
Because they believe in constant learning and examining whether that is a new skill, new role, or new way of seeing and because they have found that they learn the most when they take on new challenges as a team, they are happy that people love working with them (and still have lives outside of work). Want to know more? Check out www.whitespectre.com, and they are proud of what people are saying about Whitespectre on Glassdoor.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs