Remote Smile Work From Home | Online Senior Product Manager Job
|Job Title||Senior Product Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3 to 5 years of product management experience.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Smile is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Smile is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Product Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Senior Product Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Smile.io is the world's biggest loyalty platform, providing easy-to-use reward programs that help scale e-commerce brands convert one-time sales into repeat, loyal clients. Over 60,000 brands use Smile to become transactional purchasers into intense repeat shoppers.
They celebrate explosive growth and need your help approving every entrepreneur to develop their brand and build lasting relationships with their clients. They are a remote-first company, and they believe you should be capable of working from anywhere. They have team members working from home offices across the globe, and their team has never been more connected. Tell them where you would like to work when you apply!
About the team
At Smile, Product Managers help develop innovative loyalty rewards products for tens of thousands of retailers and millions of clients worldwide. They are building nothing less than a world-class Product Management team to stimulate their recent growth toward their mission of becoming the loyalty layer for the internet. Smile is developing rapidly with significant career development opportunities for Product Managers.
About the role
You will be working on product strategy, goals, and delivery with one of their 3 product squads, identifying and describing ways they can help e-commerce entrepreneurs succeed using Smile. As such, this is a high-visibility and influential position in the organization. You are entrenched in impactful and meaningful work. At this stage of your work, you enjoy the freedom of building your vision and performing it while also operating within the overarching guidance of their product vision and leadership.
What you will help them achieve
- Should distill and communicate company-wide an apparent ambition for your products
- Should work with data, design, and dev to prioritize working on the most impactful things
- Ship high-quality releases at a quick pace
- Should collaborate with product marketing to assure features launch effectively
- Should keep the organization updated on the impact your products are having on entrepreneurs
Who you are
- The candidate should have 3 to 5 years of product management experience
- Must have shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company
- Must be passionate about building the best possible user experiences, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you are delivering
- Should be comfortable working with a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- Must be satisfied working directly with data to create clarity for your leads and your team
- Take pride in your communication skills and use them daily in your current position
Smile is the greatest provider of reward programs in the world. They reward tens of millions of people each year, and power rewards programs for thousands of companies around the world. They have got big scaling plans in the 2020 year and beyond, and want amazing talent to achieve their goals. The Engineering team at Smile.io company believes in being proud of your code, owning what you ship, and embracing new tools to improve developer happiness. They also like to concentrate on architecture, learning, and platform health. They ship early and frequently, using feature flags to get their code in the hands of end-users as soon as possible. They also rely on data, user research, and product feedback to make and shape essential features and decisions.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs