|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are a small team, so you will have plenty of opportunities to collaborate directly with the founders, and this position, in particular, will have an architectural scope over the continued development of their AWS based technology stack (AppSync, Amplify, Cognito, CloudFront, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, and Lambda, among others).
In this position, you will
- Recognize opportunities to reduce risk in the codebase and suggest options to develop
- Implement new product features and upgrade existing ones with an emphasis on readability, reusability, and maintainability
- Propose opportunities to enhance their engineering processes, team, and tools
- Take control of key areas related to your duties
- Must have familiarity with developing applications for NodeJS 10/12 for AWS Lambdas
- Must have an understanding with SDKs AWS for various technologies (those listed above and others)
- Must be familiar with React and/or React Native (their client applications are based on these technologies)
- Must have experience with document parsing and building data extraction tools using parsing expression grammar (PEG)
A Capbase team member is
- Self-motivated and self-starting
- Has a sharp eye open for their work or life balance
- Able to express themselves clearly in both spoken and written English
In addition to stock benefits and competitive salaries, Capbase is proud to offer the following services
- There will be 25 days annual leave to use for any purpose.
- $2,500 to buy any equipment you need to do your job accurately
- $500 per year as professional development to use though you choose (books, online classes, conferences, etc.)
- Up to $300 per month in co-working membership contribution (market dependent)
- Healthcare benefits thoroughly paid for the employee, plus 75% covered for all dependents (only in countries without national healthcare)
- Annual amounts paid, a global meetup of Capbase employees somewhere fun in the world.
- There will be three months of paid parental leave.
Capbase was founded in 2018, and It is backed by angel investors and top-tier fintech VCs from Silicon Valley. Their team consists of humble, intelligent, and collaborative people spread across several countries and time zones. Traditionally underrepresented applicants are fully encouraged to apply. They attempt to create an inclusive culture that empowers people from different backgrounds to bring their diverse and unique perspectives to work.
Capbase company builds legal and financial tools for startups. They simplify legal compliance for startups & save founders time (and Dollars $$$$$ in legal fees, too). They are a diverse & distributed team located over several time zones & countries, and they are committed to hiring the best talent remotely anywhere they live. They strive to build an inclusive culture that helps people from different backgrounds to make their unique, diverse perspectives. Candidates from groups traditionally underrepresented in technology are greatly encouraged to apply. They aim to build an environment that empowers them all to do the best work of their lives every day. Their team consists of humble, smart, and collaborative people. Startup admin as a service contract, captables, government filings, and more.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs