Freelance Stamped Job From Home | Remote Senior Backend Engineer Work
|Job Title||Senior Backend Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years of software development experience.|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Stamped is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Stamped is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Backend Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Senior Backend Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
As a Senior Backend Engineer at Stamped, your work drives the business! They are looking for a pro-active, analytical team player with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems. You are comfortable dealing with many moving pieces. You have exquisite attention to detail, and you’re comfortable learning new technologies and systems. Suppose you value simplicity, thrive in a collaborative, agile environment, and are excited to learn. In that case, they’d love to talk to you!
C# Developer Responsibilities
- The candidate should design, development, and testing of new features in the applications
- Should work with and support product managers on new initiatives and features development
- Should Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- The candidate will have responsibility for the design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Should participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
- Should provide support to end-users
- Should design, build and maintain reliable and efficient C# code.
C# Developer Requirements
- The candidate must have five-plus years of software development experience
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound
- Outstanding problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills
- Must be proficient in C#.Net
- Must have proven experience with OOD methodologies and software design
- Should have familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases
- Must have experience with ORM frameworks
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Should have experience with Web services development (REST, SOAP)
- Strong in MVC, Design patterns, Object-Oriented Programming, and SOLID principles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-driven, innovative, and flexible
If you consider you have what it takes to be the next Stamper, apply now!
Stamped.io is an entirely distributed team, which means that they are spread over the whole planet. They have colleagues across five countries, scattered around the world to build a better culture & product. As a part of their team, you will work in a place that makes you happy, motivates you daily, and helps you to become the person you want to be.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs