Remote Jibble Group Job | UX / Product Designer Work From Home
|Job Title||UX / Product Designer|
|Hiring Organization||Jibble Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4+ years of proven experience as a product designer in a tech startup / scale-up|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Jibble Group is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Jibble Group is looking for candidates for the post of UX / Product Designer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is UX / Product Designer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
About The Position
They're looking for an experienced UX/product designer to take on the end-to-end design of the Jibble web and mobile product experience.
You will be responsible for translating business goals into product concepts by iterating and optimizing UI designs while managing a consistent and user-friendly experience across their apps on both mobile and web platforms.
Continuous learning and applying new and developing design methodologies make this an exciting possibility for you to extend and expand your skills on the job.
You should have a desire to find solutions that allow customers to use their products intuitively. The ideal candidate will be experienced at each grade of the design process while remaining focused on the customer's needs.
You should report to a senior product designer and work jointly with cross-functional company members in a product team of 33 people from ten various countries, operating in bi-weekly sprints with daily stand-ups.
- The candidate should have four-plus years of proven experience as a product designer in a tech startup or scale-up
- The candidate should have three-plus years of proven experience working in a cross-functional organization of developers, testers, and product managers
- Must have proven experience in all stages of the design process: prototyping, conceptualization, developer handoff, interaction design
- Must have experience in complex UI/UX design and end-to-end processes in B2C projects and/or B2B SaaS
- Efficient use of design libraries and Figma prototyping tools
- Must have excellent English presentation and communication skills with an open, growth-oriented mindset
- The candidate must maintain at least a Bachelor Degree in Design, Information Technology, or a related field
Your responsibilities will include
- Iterating and optimizing UI designs quickly while managing a consistent and user-friendly experience beyond mobile and desktop platforms
- Zooming out to product ideas and zooming in to design features while prototyping, wireframing, and reusing elements from a design library
- Should communicating and storytelling to perform your work and articulate design rationale for effective design implementation
- Working closely with the organization (developers, product managers, and other stakeholders) to understand user research and use limited information in problem-solving decisions in the B2B space
- Should be facilitating pair design sessions and brainstorming to collaborate cross-functionally from design ideas to UI
- Tracking the usage and checking the impact of your design in the hands of users
- UI/UX designs, prototypes in Figma, and wireframes
- Miro for design research and whiteboarding
- Atlassian Jira for ticket and sprint management
- Atlassian Confluence for written documentation and specifications
- Slack for any team communication
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary package
- Fully remote work environment
- Flexible annual leave policy
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget
- Annual product team meetups
- Annual device reimbursement budget
Important Note: Please submit or add a link to your portfolio in your resume or application for this role.
Jibble Group company is building the next world-class workforce management Software as a Service. Jibble Group is a growth-stage startup in the Workforce Management space that completely embraces remote work. They are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with seventy-plus staff in thirteen different countries. They founded PayrollPanda & Jibble in 2016 & 2017, respectively. PayrollPanda is Malaysia’s leading cloud payroll software, & Jibble is a workforce management app available worldwide. They are working to join both products within a single platform. They have thousands of paying clients across over fifty countries, and they recently raised US$2.5m as a next step for becoming the leading HR SaaS company in South-East Asia.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs