Freelance Chameleon Job From Home | Customer Happiness Specialist Work
|Job Title||Customer Happiness Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years working in a technical support role|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Chameleon is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Chameleon is looking for candidates for the post of Customer Happiness Specialist. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Customer Happiness Specialist.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Their product lets clients get creative; they can build whatever in-product experiences they like. This means Chameleon has to transform, change color, adapt, etc., to match their customers' applications. This, combined with their product being in a new category, means there is an incredible opportunity to help customers succeed.
They have to help them learn what is possible, help them become Chameleon into their existing stack, show them how to test and develop confidence, and teach them best practices.
Therefore they are looking for a Customer Happiness Specialist who loves helping customers leverage software; is design, UX, psychology-savvy, and s product.
If not already, you will grow skilled in product-led growth best practices, web technologies (CSS, JS), and the psychology of user engagement. You will take a chance to work with product teams from great SaaS companies (such as Segment, Mixpanel, Degreed, Vanta, etc.) and be part of their success, along with their own.
Why they want to hire this role now
They succeed when their customers succeed. There are two parts to this
- Outputs: they can use Chameleon in the way they need
- Outcomes: Chameleon helps them reach their business goals
To help customers with this, they need a product-led approach combined with a human touch. Customers need and appreciate interacting with people who can empathize, understand, provide clever workarounds or best practices, and listen to feedback.
You will be a significant member of their customer-facing team and, for many customers, the voice of Chameleon. Internally within the group, your opinions and perspectives will represent their customers. Your inputs will be vital in helping them shape their product strategy.
What you will do specifically
- The candidate should engage customers experiencing difficulty in a friendly and comforting manner. Should Build trust and empathy with their customers by understanding and teaching them.
- Should act as a detective to investigate issues (often includes logging into their customers' software and being able to recreate the issue consistently)
- Feed their engineering team documented bugs
- Help them proactively improve the reliability and quality of their product by collecting, managing, and sharing feedback.
- Should contribute to a customer-centric culture by championing client needs
- Helping test product features and shape the upcoming roadmap
Skills and experience that will help succeed in this position
- The candidate should have two-plus years working in a technical support role
- Should have one plus years working at a SaaS startup (
- Good understanding of CSS and HTML and familiarity with web technologies
- Should comfort and confidence with using the browser console and different debugging tools
- Empathy with clients goals, circumstances, and frustrations
- You have a completely functioning workstation and a peaceful place to operate (and receive calls) with a high-speed internet connection.
- You are in America's timezone (i.e., based in ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? , etc.)
- This is your full-time position (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English
They believe individuals are so much more than their labels and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all genders, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, etc.) as they strive to build a diverse team. If you're unsure, apply!
Chameleon enables companies to build interactive in-product experiences without writing code. This includes models, banners, micro surveys, checklists, walkthroughs, tooltips, help widgets, and more. These improve user onboarding, self-serve learning, feature discovery, product usage, in-app engagement, and more. Customers, such as Moz, Gusto, Flexport, Mixpanel, and Airship, have improved conversion by >30% & saved weeks of engineering time. Product people can easily & quickly build these experiences using their point-and-click Builder. Experiences can be targeted to specific users based on their properties or activity, & all the analytics are automatically collected. Learn more at https://www.trychameleon.com
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs