Remote Yoko Co Work From Home | Online Digital Designer Job
|Job Title||Digital Designer|
|Hiring Organization||Yoko Co|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience working with modern web design and layout tools.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Yoko Co is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Yoko Co is looking for candidates for the post of Digital Designer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Digital Designer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are looking for someone with a passion for creating an intuitive, beautiful, functional design for the web.
But first, let’s discuss something essential.
Life is short
They believe that if they are going to spend a significant slice of their time working, it should be for a good purpose. That’s why they exclusively serve customers who make a positive impact on the world.
At Yoko Co, the hours you consume crafting pixels won’t just be to make some rich guy or dudette richer: Your work will connect people with life-saving medical care, get delightful pets adopted into forever homes, help children find a way to manage college, build bridges between brilliant minds, protect their environment, and so much more.
They want you to feel like you have made a difference at the end of each day — like you have made things a little bit better.
(Cue inspirational music.)
OK, so about this design position…
These qualities are much more primo
- The candidate must have excellent knowledge of design, UX or UI, and layout best practices.
- Must be a discerning eye and the ability to tell what looks good, what doesn’t, and why.
- Must have superhuman attention to detail. Your spidey senses should get all tingly-tingly when faced with poor alignment.
- Strong knowledge of development principles and how to design for the build. (Please don’t give their devs PTSD.)
- Must have experience working with modern web design and layout tools. They mainly use Figma because they like to collaborate and sneak mysterious pictures into each other’s artboards.
Bonus: If you can write code, if you have got experience doing identity or print design, if you can animate or edit video, they’re totally into that, too. These skills aren’t needed to apply for this position, but they’re a nice plus, so say something if you’ve got them.
On a day-to-day basis, here is some of what you will do
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, strategists, and producers. Sometimes you will be working together hands-on, sometimes you’ll fly solo.
- Design landing pages, websites, infographics, web apps, and whatever other comes up. If it’s something people see on a screen, it’s a good game.
- Help shape their production method and make them a better team.
- Work on impactful, meaningful projects.
If you work here
You will get a competitive salary, a flexible schedule, unlimited time off, a personal development budget, the ability to work wherever you want, multiple weeks off at the end of the year to recharge, and federal holidays. If you are in the US, they also offer disability, health insurance, and life insurance, and 401k matching.
A little more about them
They have been in the company for over a decade. Their whole team is remote. They were named a 2021 Best Place to Work by the Inc. 5000 and the Washington Business Journal, and you can push around their website to learn more.
They take applicants from worldwide. However, you must be willing to serve a schedule that has a reasonable overlap with regular US business hours.
Yoko Co Profile
Yoko company's clients are heroic. They aid them in their journey by leveraging their web presence to apply accountability to the method. This allows them to see the return on their investment & the full impact of their collaborative efforts. A digital marketing agency that will work exclusively with companies that are making a positive impact in the world. One of their goals is to positively affect the lives of 100,000,000 people through their clients by the end of 2020. They don't work with everyone. The thing that makes the most important difference in an industry like there is the company they keep. They generate the most reliable results in partnerships with organizations that share or seek to share their values.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs