Remote DNS Filter Job | Senior Backend Developer Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior Backend Developer|
|Hiring Organization||DNS Filter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||7+ years experience developing and maintaining high quality code.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||9 AM - 5 PM Eastern|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. DNS Filter is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. DNS Filter is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Backend Developer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Senior Backend Developer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
DNSFilter was born out of need. Their founders recognized that the existing solutions for DNS security were convoluted, clunky, and overpriced. In 2015, they set out on a crucial yet straightforward mission—to revolutionize DNS security. They have come a long way after their humble beginnings. They support nearly 14,000 companies, including Fortune 500 clients like NVIDIA, and provide service to millions of end-users. Their infrastructure is made up of two anycast networks with over 300 servers in 53 datacenters. At the start of 2020, their software was processing 1B queries per day. One year later, they are now processing 12B queries per day! During the midst of a global pandemic, their team (and product) thrived. They doubled the size of their team, and they are looking to do it all over again in 2021.
To increase their improvement throughput, they are looking for a senior software engineer with a strong desire for a backend developer to join their developing team. You will run points on several software projects and will mentor junior developers as needed. They are looking for someone who has a track record of producing quality code, can work with external and internal stakeholders, and is familiar with rapid development.
- The candidate should build and maintain technology solutions that scale
- Should work with stakeholders to identify features, highlight regions of concern, and build out technical solutions
- Deliver real business value to their client base
- Should tackle additional tasks outside of your core specialization to join the team responsibilities
- The candidate should have seven-plus years of experience developing and maintaining high-quality code.
- Must have a strong background in Windows development using C#.
- Must have a strong background in Ruby development
- Must have the ability to break down complicated technical difficulties into manageable tasks.
- Attention to detail and satisfaction in your work.
- The ability to keep work hours that frequently overlap with 9a-5p Eastern, Monday to Friday.
- Must have a solid commitment to collaborative performance in a remote environment.
Bonus points for
- Candidate with a strong understanding of computer networking protocols and DNS.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android development.
- Strong knowledge of data structure design and practical knowledge in querying languages such as SQL.
- An energetic and entrepreneurial team player who is a solid and proactive communicator.
- Remote working experience.
- Self-starter who works independently while being collaborative with the broader team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced private equity or venture capital-backed company.
- A 100% work-from-home job with a company that fosters and values personal and professional growth
- Passionate and talented colleagues who work hard and have a good time doing it
- Competitive salary
- Awesome company swag
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Stock Options
- Home office buildout allowance
- Complete dental, medical, and vision benefits for US Based Employees
- Total short-term disability and life benefits; available long-term disability
- (Post-pandemic) in-person Annual Gatherings. Last time they all spent a week on a beach in Colombia.
DNSFilter is a fast-paced cybersecurity company that has doubled its growth in the past two years. They are a TechStars startup that supports over 1500 plus businesses, including Fortune 500 customers like NVIDIA and Fastenal. DNSFilter is a fully remote company, with its staff in several countries. Its secret sauce is an A.I. engine that performs real-time classification and threat detection. They use this in concert with their DNS resolver network to protect users from phishing and malware and enforce custom policies such as (block adult content, enforce SafeSearch, and more.). They also market the A.I. engine separately as Webshrinker, for use in domain analysis use cases. 2020 is set to be another fantastic year for the extension. They are looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Engineer to help fuel that extension by building a robust system to track company KPIs over teams.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs