Online Shogun Work From Home | Ruby on Rails Engineer Remote Job
|Job Title||Ruby on Rails Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5+ years of strong proficiency and working experience using Ruby on Rails.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Shogun is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Shogun is looking for candidates for the post of Ruby on Rails Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Ruby on Rails Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They have been growing quickly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator. After recently closing their Series B funding round, they are now in hyper-growth. Their teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices - they are looking for team members who are satisfied with and motivated by the possibility to work remotely.
For this job, they are looking for Software Engineers and senior software engineers worldwide. They are excited to work straight on one of their client-facing products, helping people develop highly progressive web apps and performant pages for their e-commerce stores.
What You Will Do
As an experienced Ruby or Ruby on Rails back-end Software Engineer, you will be working directly on one of their client-facing products, helping build and manage the product. You will have the chance to design, build and support scalable and robust software using Ruby on Rails. Additionally, you will participate in architectural planning sessions and design discussions. Solve technical problems of high range and complexity while collaborating with your squad to determine issues ranging from performance and scalability to architecture and feature development.
Need to Have
- The candidate should have five-plus years of solid ability and working experience using Ruby on Rails
- Must have fluency in testing frameworks such as Cucumber and/or RSpec
- Must have experience working with multiple types of NoSQL and SQL data stores, including PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, and more
- Good knowledge of server-side templating languages like Slim and Liquid
- Must have experience in working on a medium-to-large monolithic codebase
- Good hands-on knowledge of CD or CI tools
- Must have proficiency in the English language, both verbal and written, sufficient for success in a remote and primarily asynchronous work environment
- Self-managing, both in learning and motivation
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a variety of frontend and backend languages such as Go and Node
- Experience with GraphQL, React, and Apollo
- Experience with VCL or Fastly
- Experience in AWS, Heroku, and/or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as BigCommerce and Shopify
- Comfort working in a highly flexible, iterative software development process
- Working knowledge in a fully remote working environment
- A competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- An environment that cares highly about the quality of the code and good practices. They have suffered enough without them!
- A fully remote work environment - their team is global and has been remote from the very start!
- Occasionally, they hire on a full-time contract basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for full-time positions, excellent compensation, and consideration, regardless of location.
- Work in the open: Work with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, customers, and colleagues with empathy, dignity, and respect. Start from an assumption of positive intention.
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, alone and as a team. Encourage and support each other. Seek growth opportunities.
Shogun supports workplace variety and does not discriminate based on color, race, religion, gender identity/expression, age, national origin, military service eligibility, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other preserved class.
Shogun company & its mission to help people make the best eCommerce experiences in the world. They were in the Winter 2018 year batch of Y-Combinator, they just built a Series investment, over ten thousand active paying clients, and are planning to launch a new product in the year 2020 (you can read more in Tech Crunch). Their teams are entirely distributed and global (check out their team page). They have no office, so they are looking for team members that are satisfied with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs