Freelance Data Revenue Work From Home | Remote Junior Machine Learning Engineer Job
|Job Title||Jr. Machine Learning Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||Data Revenue|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 2 years of software development experience and are very familiar with Python.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate,Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Data Revenue is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Data Revenue is looking for candidates for the post of Junior Machine Learning Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Junior Machine Learning Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are looking for talented engineers who enjoy complex and diverse engineering challenges. To succeed, you will require to learn about DevOps, bioinformatics, production software development and architecture, and how to be adequate for a project and - eventually - form a team.
Together with them, you will turn cutting-edge algorithms into eagerly needed software tools for metabolomics researchers - who are working to understand biology and cure diseases.
- You must have at least two years of software development experience and should be very familiar with Python.
- You must have experience in deploying solutions to production.
- You should be an excellent communicator.
- You should have studied Computer Science (not a strict requirement).
- You are excited to add a scientific element to your engineering work. (Like bioinformatics and machine learning).
- You are never satisfied with code quality. You are eager to learn more about writing clean code and designing suitable architectures.
- You should love taking on responsibility, working independently without any authority.
What you will learn
- How to design, test, build, document, and deploy scalable machine learning software.
- How machine learning contributes to advanced metabolomics, genetics, and proteomics.
- Tools to deploy production ml solutions (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, MLFlow, Prefect, Dask, Seldon, ...)
Why it's fun
- You will never get bored.
- You will work with and learn from a big team of like-minded engineers.
- Contribute to open-source software.
- Go sailing together with the whole team twice a year.
- Get shares in the company and the profit.
- Work with a group of only software engineers - they have no business managers.
How to apply
- Step 1: Fill out their ML Engineer questionnaire: https://datarevenue.com/apply/ml-engineer
- Step 2: Complete a small online Code Challenge.
- Step 3: First Interview with their CEO
- Step 4: Machine Learning engineering code challenge
- Step 5: Second Interview with their CTO and a senior engineer.
- Step 6: Offer
Want to learn more about what they are working on? Check out their blog.
About Them & Where are they going
- 12 ML Engineers (US, Brazil, Canada, Spain, Poland, Portugal, and Germany)
- Growth rate: 100 to 200% per year
- Concentrating on Machine Learning in Medical Research
- Planning Open Source tools & products for BioTech researchers
- Get the chance to develop your skills and take on more responsibility together with them.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs