Online Hubstaff Job | Remote Work From Home | Sales Development Representative
|Job Title||Sales Development Representative|
|Salary||$40k ($60k OTE)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1 - 3 years experience selling B2B SaaS software to Mid-market and Enterprise segments (required).|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Hubstaff is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Hubstaff is looking for candidates for the post of Sales Development Representative. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Sales Development Representative.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are looking for an experienced and a talented Sales Development Representative to join their first sales team. You will help them grow by booking meetings with prospective clients, generating leads, and handling inbound requests through marketing channels. You will report directly to their VP of Global Sales.
This is a 100% remote position. You can work from anywhere you like.
Why Work With Them
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the project management space and time tracking. Here are some reasons why you should consider joining them
- They have an exciting SaaS product. Here's the proof. With over 13000 paying clients, they are the market leader SaaS application in their space, and they've been growing sales organically for years. Now they're investing in a high-quality sales team to help them reach new clients.
- They will help you grow. You'll be working directly with their experienced VP of Sales and learning how to manage SaaS sales. Managing both inbound and outbound leads to improving your skills and becoming a great salesperson immediately.
- They work from anywhere. You work from wherever you want. They care a lot about their culture, having fun while working hard, and their annual retreats.
This is a long-term (years, their hope is always) full-time (40 hrs per wk) 1099 (hourly) contract role. They care about job security for their team, and they are looking for people who can develop their products for years to come.
What You Will Do
- The candidate should use LinkedIn to find new leads that suit their Ideal Customer Profile.
- Should reach out to them via InMail, email, or social to book meetings with potential prospects.
- Should maintain an accurate forecast and robust pipeline.
- Document all activities within their CRM, managing flawless data management.
- Occasionally, handle inbound leads that get in through marketing channels.
- Be determined. Conduct follow-up emails and calls until meetings are set.
- No cold calling.
- The candidate should have 1 to 3 years of experience selling B2B SaaS software to Mid-market and Enterprise segments (required).
- Must have high-level proficiency in the English language, both verbal and written (required).
- They are just starting their sales team, so you will be successful if you can onboard yourself quickly and have a go-getter, hands-on attitude.
- They are looking for an empathetic salesperson who is a good listener and can adjust well to change.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be proficient in using LinkedIn.
- Should be a self-starter with a track report of successful, credible achievements.
- Outbound prospecting experience is a plus.
Compensation: $40k ($60k OTE)
To develop lives by empowering small businesses with tools that help them handle any team, anywhere in the world. They have a small (but growing) tight-knit engineering team. They have server-side, product, client-side, & QA teams that all work together intimately. They work in sprints & have async daily stand-ups over email. They pride themselves on doing upfront design, so each project has mockups, wireframes, and a well-thought-through specification before they start writing any code. They like to work smarter, not harder. Team members are not required to work more than 40 hours per week. Work or life balance is essential to them and their culture. They even have #adventure and #hobbies channels on Slack, where they routinely share what they are up to outside of work. They have fun while they work, and their annual retreats are a big highlight of their year. Here is a video from their last retreat. They have fun while they work, and their yearly retreats are a big highlight of their year. Here is a video from their previous retreat. https://hubstaff.wistia.com/medias/9pyt01aemt
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs