Remote Data Revenue Work From Home | Online Researcher and Writer Job
|Job Title||Researcher & Writer – Computational Metabolomics|
|Hiring Organization||Data Revenue|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||experience in metabolomics.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Job Details The Position of the job is Researcher & Writer – Computational Metabolomics. This is a Full-Time job. A hundred percent Remote Job. You can work from home or anywhere you want.|
- The Position of the job is Researcher & Writer – Computational Metabolomics.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Find and write about the most beneficial metabolomics data analysis algorithms, and help metabolomics researchers get more out of their data.
- Should interview researchers who develop new algorithms for metabolomics data analysis.
- Should promote new algorithms by writing summaries for the research community.
- It should be the bridge between metabolomics research labs and their software development team.
- Help metabolomics companies find ways to develop their analysis pipeline.
- Co-author the growth of tools for metabolomics and new machine learning algorithms.
You will have fun in this position if
- You have a skill for writing and breaking down complicated topics.
- You enjoy finding and learning novel algorithms.
- You are skilled at determining software requirements.
- You like helping researchers in their work.
- You have a great interest in machine learning.
What you can count on
- An experienced engineering and machine learning team will help you implement novel algorithms in easy-to-use Python and R tools.
- Lots of freedom to take your area of interest.
- Work how it suits you best - they are a 100% remote team and have been for five years.
- Team Sailing trips 1-2 a year with their entire team.
- A team of open and pragmatic engineers cares about the details as much as you and have much experience in metabolomics.
How to apply
To apply for this post, go to the link below and fill out your application questionnaire. They will review your answers and get back to you within a week to invite you to an interview with their team.
About Them & Where are they going
- 12 ML Engineers (US, Brazil, Canada, Spain, Poland, Portugal, and Germany)
- Growth rate: 100 to 200% per year
- Concentrating on Machine Learning in Medical Research
- Planning Open Source tools & products for BioTech researchers
- Get the chance to develop your skills and take on more responsibility together with them.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs