Remote FYI Job Openings | Engineering Manager Online Work From Home
|Job Title||Engineering Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. FYI is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. FYI is looking for candidates for the post of Engineering Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Engineering Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
FYI helps companies create a happier and more productive workplace through technology that bridges teams, time zones, and tools.
Work has become fragmented. No single app will ever give everything a whole organization needs. Each team manages its own set of tools to create, store, and share information. It's becoming worse. Freemium, self-service, and SaaS apps have given anyone the capacity to add a different app to their company easily. Even enterprise companies strive to move to the cloud and understand that shared drives and workspaces are a thing of the past.
With this fragmentation, it's now undesirable to see what's happening at work and know who has access to organization information. FYI brings teams, documents, and tools into a single interface connected to all the company's software.
They are a fully remote team of just under 20 people looking to add an Engineering Manager.
What You Will Do
- You will build and lead an inclusive and diverse team of engineers operating on data processing infrastructure.
- Facilitate technical research, prioritization, planning, and staffing for projects.
- Collaborate with teams to plan, build, deliver, and support product features.
- Help with code and architecture (20-40% of the time)
- Mentor and coach to improve the talent of your team
Whom They Are Looking For
- You've managed and grown high-performing engineering teams.
- You've designed and built shared data processing systems.
- You're able to make choices and think strongly, even when details are limited.
- You've managed fully remote, high-performance engineering teams.
- You're able to effectively balance speed/tech/quality debt and make engineering choices that enable speed and quality results.
- You're enthusiastic about doing whatever it takes, even if this means working outside your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc.)
The FYI company has been 100% remote since day one and distributed worldwide. Here are the principles that they embody
Customers come first
- Obsess over client needs. Think like a client. Maximize client value.
- Be present. Care deeply about the work. Take the lead and be an owner.
- Obtain smart decisions. Aim for speed. Produce results.
Learn, teach, and coach
- Improve yourself. Authorize others. Succeed as a team.
If you resonate with certain principles and feel that you are a fit for the Engineering Manager role, they'd love to get to know you!
You should include these in your application
- Your favorite AWS service and why you like it.
- Why you want to work at FYI.
- Your resume, GitHub, and LinkedIn profile. They want to learn more about you.
FYI helps many companies to create a more productive and happier workplace through the use of the best technologies that bridge time zones, teams, and tools. FYI brings teams, documents, and tools into a single interface that’s connected to all the software that companies use. FYI is the outcome of over 500 conversations with customers, thousands of survey responses, customer feedback, extensive competitive analysis, an early prototype that was created in five days, and a lot of product iterations and growth experiments. The small remote team at FYI has been working hard to solve a huge problem. FYI was launched in the year 2018 to help solve the most painful problem people face with documents.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs Online.Jobs.for.College.Students OnlineJobsFromHome Student-JobsOnline Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Student-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs Online-Jobs-From-Home-Students