Freelance Automattic Work From Home | Remote Senior Technical Recruiter Job
|Job Title||Senior Technical Recruiter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience working in a distributed and global team.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Automattic is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Automattic is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Technical Recruiter. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is Senior Technical Recruiter.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
At Automattic, they have the power to build opportunities for people in every corner of the earth. They offer people challenging, flexible, and rewarding careers with proper scale and impact. You could be at the outskirts of a forest, living a nomadic life out of a van, in a larger city, or a little town that doesn't have a central business district - as long as you have an existing Wi-Fi connection, you could be an Automattician.
Their Technical Recruiting team is at the forefront of bringing the best people into Automattic.
They're looking for someone passionate about Diversity, Data, and People. As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you'll join them on Talent Operations. Their division is reliable for everything to do with the experience of being an Automattician, from performance, onboarding, and hiring. Within this division, you will sit in a dedicated team of Technical Recruiters. They are focused on recruiting exceptional technical talent for Automattic's companies and product areas, no matter where in the world they might be.
They partner with stakeholders across the business and look after everything to do with hiring: process improvements, educating their hiring team on best practices, talent pipelining, sourcing, employer branding, and coordinating the complete recruiting process. They are very hands-on and determined at each stage of the process.
They are a global team with members based in the US, Australia, Europe, and Taiwan. You can be anywhere, but bonus scores for being on a country or continent don't yet have team members.
You might be at a company or working internally; either way, you are used to dealing with a high volume of screenings, candidates, sourcing and juggling multiple priorities, maintaining a warm pool of candidates, and working with demanding customers that have high expectations. Whatever your journey, it's vital that you have experience facilitating the whole recruiting process and can partner closely with leads, teams, and the business to hire great Engineers.
Their creed resonates deeply with you, and you are
- Enthusiastic about technology and how it's built. It is part of the team that attracts and hires the best developers for Automattic and its products.
- The ultimate candidate experience advocate, assuring candidates think fondly of the time they consumed in any hiring process, even if you don't finish hiring them.
- Someone who cares strongly about building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
- Must be keen to dive in and get your hands dirty and on everything. There is no assignment too menial.
- Someone who attempts to understand the metrics behind what they do to maximize efficiency, impact, and continuously improve.
- A solid and creative source.
- Technically savvy - they leverage several tools and platforms.
- Must be passionate about Inclusion and Diversity.
What You Have
- Demonstrated experience hiring senior developers, from top of the funnel, through to offer.
- A solid technical understanding of Engineering organizations and Engineering positions necessary to create digital products - mobile and web, working closely with Engineers to wait on top of business changes.
- Must have strong project management skills and a desire for the company, including documentation.
- Should be able to work autonomously, with a high level of attention to detail, and regularly be context switching.
- Must have experience working in a dispersed and global team.
- Deep and thorough knowledge of technical recruiting as a craft.
- Must have exceptionally written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- A track record for generating results and A problem-solving mindset.
- Deep understanding for candidates and colleagues.
- Strong general cognitive ability.
They're serious about growing diversity in the tech industry. They want to build Automattic as an environment where people love their work and show respect and empathy to those they interact with. Diversity typically incorporates but is not limited to gender, sexual orientation, differences in race, gender identity or expression, socioeconomic background, political and religious affiliation, cultural background, disabilities and abilities, geographic location, veteran status, relationship status, and age. To work on diversity means that they welcome these differences and strive to increase the visibility of traditionally underrepresented groups. Read more about their dedication to diversity and inclusion.
How to Apply?
Click "Apply Now." You'llYou'll be prompted to answer the following questions in their application form. They read through all of these, so please go into as much detail as you like!
- Tell them about a time you used data to inform changes. Take them through the process and what the impact was.
- Tell them about when something didn't go so well and what you learned, or what actions you took.
- What is something you don't need to be doing in your next role?
- What questions do you have for them?
They are the people behind WordPress.com, Jetpack, WooCommerce, Simplenote, VaultPress, Longreads, Akismet, Crowdsignal, Gravatar, Tumblr, Cloudup, and more. They consider making the web a better place.
They are a distributed company with 1,277 Automatticians in 76 countries speaking 95 different languages. They're committed to diversity and inclusion. Their general goal is to democratize publishing so that anyone with a story can tell it, regardless of gender, income, language, politics, or where they live in the world.
They believe in Open Source, and the vast majority of their work is available under the GPL.
They strive to live by the Automattic Creed. Come work with them.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs