Remote Kinsta Work From Home | Online HR Business Partner Job
|Job Title||HR Business Partner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 5 years experience as an HR Business Partner, ideally in a startup or technology company.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Kinsta is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Kinsta is looking for candidates for the post of HR Business Partner. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is HR Business Partner.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting organization focused on WordPress hosting. They run their services on cutting-edge technology. They are proud of the level of support they offer to their customers. Their motivated and talented team is scattered across the globe, with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! They're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join their awesome team. If you'd like to become a member of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
Their fantastic team has grown remarkably over the past year. They are looking for an HR Business Partner to support the continued growth of Kinsta's leaders. This is a fantastic chance for someone who loves partnering with and serving to develop a broad range of people managers, from brand new supervisors to seasoned leaders, from technology to sales. Kinsta is a globally distributed company, so that you will be working with people from around the world. You need to be confident in ambiguous situations and have a diplomatic and respectful path.
As an HR Business Partner, you will liaise firmly with the leaders across the company to
- Roll out a management development program
- Manage any Employee Relations issues
- Coach people managers
- Assist with implementing company-wide HR strategies
- The candidate must have at least five years of experience as an HR Business Partner, ideally in a startup or technology company
- Must have a solid knowledge of US employment law and HR practices
- Must be fluent in English
- Confident in ambiguous situations and with a respectful and diplomatic approach
- Qualified coach
- Experience in implementing management development programs
- Experience working for a globally distributed organization
- Fully remote culture with a worldwide distributed, international company. You can work anywhere with relevant internet access.
- They offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- To assure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, they offer Flexible paid time off.
- Their positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Kinsta is a modern cloud-based hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. Kinsta runs its services on cutting-edge technology, and they are proud of the level of support they offer to their clients. Kinsta's talented and motivated team is scattered across the world, with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! They are always on the lookout for great talent to join their excellent team.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs