Freelance Kinsta Job Openings | Remote DevOps Engineer Work From Home
|Job Title||DevOps Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 5 years of experience working with Ubuntu/Debian|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Kinsta is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Kinsta is looking for candidates for the post of DevOps Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the DevOps Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting organization focused on WordPress hosting. They run their services on cutting-edge technology. They are proud of the level of support they offer to their customers. Their talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe, with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! They're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join their awesome team. If you'd like to become a member of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
They are looking for a motivated and professional DevOps Engineer to maintain the best-performing hosting architecture on the market.
You will be instrumental in making sure their architecture is always on the bleeding side of technology, prevailing stable and high performing at all times. This involves
- Optimizing server provisioning
- Fine-tuning their servers on a system level and application level
- The candidate should be ensuring high scalability as the number of created VMs increases on their network
- Managing and ensuring smooth running and completion of server-wide updates
- Ensuring optimal software communication between their server architecture and their hosting platform (MyKinsta)
- Acting as an escalation point for their SysOps team if a bug or issue determines to be particularly difficult
- Building tools to prevent or mitigate instances of high load, ensure security and stability throughout the system
- The candidate must have at least five years of experience working with Debian or Ubuntu
- Must have three years of experience with PHP
- Experience with a PHP framework
- Should have deep knowledge of LXC
- Should have strong experience writing Ansible scripts
- Experience with Nginx
- Must have previous experience in the hosting industry
- Excellent general understanding of cloud networking, Linux, and server management
- Must have technical awareness and ability to understand new technologies quickly
- Experience with the standard WordPress stack (MySQL, PHP, WordPress)
- Experience working with ZFS
- Experience working with ELK stack
- Experience with Node.js apps
- Database query optimization
- Having worked in JIRA
- Good understanding of web service and APIs
- Deep knowledge of Google Cloud-based server architecture
- Fully remote culture with a globally assigned, international team
- They offer relaxed and a flexible working environment where everyone can work in peace
- To ensure that everyone has time to relax and recharge, they offer Flexible paid time off
- They do not have any investors, and they do not work directly with clients. This means they rarely have any deadlines and have the luxury of thinking features through and executing them perfectly rather than immediately
- Everyone has a voice in the improvement process
- They operate with only the newest and best technology
Kinsta is a modern cloud-based hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. Kinsta runs its services on cutting-edge technology, and they are proud of the level of support they offer to their clients. Kinsta's talented and motivated team is scattered across the world, with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! They are always on the lookout for great talent to join their excellent team.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs