Remote CodeLathe Technologies Job | Digital Content Specialist Work From Home
|Job Title||Digital Content Specialist|
|Hiring Organization||CodeLathe Technologies Inc|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2-4 years of relevant experience in digital content creation with robust portfolio.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. CodeLathe Technologies is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. CodeLathe Technologies is looking for candidates for the post of Digital Content Specialist. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Digital Content Specialist.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
CodeLathe (a TX, Austin, USA-based company) is looking for an experienced content creator who can clearly communicate technical information and industry trends through many forms of engaging digital content such as infographics, videos, and more. As their digital content specialist, you will have the opportunity to create high-quality, meaningful work that not only shines a light on Codelathe’s products and brand stories but also begins conversations about current events and trends that matter.
They want a highly creative, self-driven person who is equally comfortable collaborating with marketers, engineers, and customers and working individually. You must have proven knowledge of creating content for distinct channels, audiences, mediums and tracking content performance. And you must have a strong passion for testing content to determine what resonates, plus the capacity to adjust accordingly.
- The candidate should conceptualize and create content across mediums such as print, long and short-form videos (TikToks and YouTube videos), and more.
- Interview product teams and likely customers to research and create infographics and whitepapers.
- Brainstorm ideas and generate new content in collaboration with teammates both in and outside the content marketing team.
- Write, edit, and proofread copy for blog posts, web pages, ads, emails, and social media posts.
- Share content via email, social, and web channels.
- Stay on the head of current events and trends To begin and contribute to important conversations to increase channel awareness and engagement.
- Work with the marketing company to track analytics and boost content engagement.
Qualifications and Attributes
- The candidate must have 2 to 4 years of relevant digital content creation experience with a robust portfolio.
- Experience with Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Illustrator.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced, evolving environment and context switch between different mediums, products, and channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with social media management.
- Detail-oriented self-starter.
- Ability to work in the USA central time zone.
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent degree in Liberal Arts (English, Psychology, History, etc.) or marketing is required.
Location: Remote. If you are interested, forward your resume to email@example.com. Please note the Job ID: DCS1 in the email subject. Compensation is based on experience and location.
At CodeLathe company, they are building the world’s most robust enterprise file services platform that will build enterprise data, enhances collaboration and productivity while giving ironclad data protection. Their product FileCloud is fast becoming the standard in Enterprise File Services space, and it is broadly used by Global two thousand, Fortune five hundred, and world-leading organizations in the state, city, and federal governments. They are based out of Texas, Austin, USA, and looking for skilled people anywhere all over the globe.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs