Freelance Chili Piper Work From Home | Online Back End Engineer Job
|Job Title||Back End Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||Chili Piper|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4+ years of full stack development experience with JVM compatible languages|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Chili Piper is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Chili Piper is looking for candidates for the post of Back End Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Back End Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Chili Piper is seeking motivated, talented engineers to join their fully remote team building interactive data applications. As a growing front-end team, you will work with designers to continually improve their users' experience. You will also collaborate with others throughout their organization and technology stack to build products that are revolutionizing the way their clients achieve their business goals.
As part of their growing team, you will collaborate with engineers throughout their organization and technology stack to build products that are revolutionizing their clients' way of achieving their business goals.
- Build API to multi-tenant backend services to enable easy access by internal applications, partners, and clients
- Continuously integrate and ship code into the cloud environment
- Develop applications from the ground up using a modern technology stack based on Kotlin server stack
- Participate in defining the architecture of modern tools and runtime for operating your code such as GCP, Docker, Kubernetes
- Work directly with Product Owners to deliver products in a collaborative and agile environment
Who You Are
- You are passionate to be part of cutting edge projects and are motivated by delivering world-class products with great architecture on an aggressive schedule
- You are not intimidated by challenges; thrives even under pressure; are passionate about your craft, and hyper-focused on delivering extraordinary results
- You love to learn mentor engineers and new technologies to raise the bar on your team
- You are passionate about producing, learning, and deploying quality code using Docker, GCP, Kotlin, Mongo
- The candidate must have four-plus years of full-stack development experience with JVM compatible languages
- Must have two-plus years of experience in Kotlin
- Must have experience with backend development and integrating with 3d parties
- Must have experience in designing and documenting API
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Advanced level understanding of JVM
- Ability to investigate and debug existing code
- Ability to combine with other JVM languages such as Scala
- Must have experience in Linux or Unix, including basic scripting and commands
- Solid understanding of continuous deployment, integration, and monitoring
- The designing mission-critical system using GCP, Docker, and microservices architecture
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with build tools (Gradle, SBT)
How They Work
- Freedom and flexibility. They're a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Their team members can work from wherever they want globally, as long as they show up on their weekly all-hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. They want to be different. They develop new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then they turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Operating on a distributed team means you don't have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you're getting things done. They're a team of do-ers who take full ownership of their results.
- Be helpful. Their first value as a company is help. Help their customers be successful. Help their prospects get the right information and decide whether or not it includes their products. Help their team members reach their full potential.
Chili Piper Profile
Chili Piper company helps businesses to help their buyers. People interested in your industry typically have to wait hours/days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Their intelligent assistant gives an easy way to book a meeting or begin a phone call quickly upon form submission. Unlike the traditional way of inbound lead management, Chili Piper company uses smart rules to qualify and spread leads to the correct reps in real-time. Their software also enables companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDRs and to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns & live events. Companies like Twilio, DiscoverOrg, Square, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper company to create a fantastic experience for their leads, and in return, experience higher progress for their business. Chili Piper company is concentrated on helping Businesses help their Buyers creating a new category they call Buyer Enablement.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs