Remote FingerprintJS Job | Lead Backend Engineer Work From Home
|Job Title||Lead Backend Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience building scalable infrastructure.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. FingerprintJS is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. FingerprintJS is looking for candidates for the post of Lead Backend Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Lead Backend Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
FingerprintJS empowers developers to determine online fraud at the source. They are a 100% remote company with a robust open-source culture. Their flagship open-source project is FingerprintJS (12.8K stars on GitHub).
They work on turning radical, unique ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Their products are developer-focused, and their customers range from solo developers to publicly traded companies.
They are looking for an experienced backend engineer to develop a high-accuracy online fraud prevention service, knowing to build fast systems and APIs.
What they are looking for
- The candidate should have proven experience in API architecture and implementation.
- Must have a good knowledge of networking protocols.
- Must have experience building scalable infrastructure.
- Good understanding of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent understanding of Internet security and privacy mechanisms.
- Cloud experience.
Ideally, they would love to have someone who also has
- The historical record of open-source contributions.
- Security or Cryptography background.
Don't be scared to apply even if you are missing a few bullet points in there!
- Golang and NodeJS.
- AWS (Lambda, RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, DynamoDB).
What they offer
- This is a 100% remote position (UTC-8 <= You <= UTC+4).
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. They want you to develop with them, so they offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, subscriptions, conferences, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new ideas and things.
- Ability to influence product development and immediately grow within the organization.
- Stock options.
To apply for the job, send your CV with your GitHub profile and answer the below questions to email@example.com.
How would you describe a mathematical vector? Please provide a basic implementation that supports core operations (dot product, cross product etc.).
Any applications that don't answer the question will be ignored due to the high volume of applications and candidates' lack of ability to read the job description :) thoroughly.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs