Freelance UScreen Work From Home | Remote Recruiter Online Job
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years of recruiting or sourcing experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. UScreen is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. UScreen is looking for candidates for the post of Recruiter. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Recruiter.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are growing, and they are looking for an outstanding and experienced individual to meet their team! They seek a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to help their company find new talent.
Uscreen helps thousands of entrepreneurs, creators, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming assistance and make money selling their videos online. They are a lean startup but are entirely privately held, independent, and profitable.
Their team is almost entirely remote and passionate, brilliant, supportive, and talented. They believe in transparency and love to share to learn and grow together. They are looking for someone who can meet that energy.
About The Role
As a recruiter, you will be reliable for all steps of the recruitment process. Including, but not limited to: proactive virtual recruiting, posting positions, candidate screening, and conducting first-round interviews. You will be responsible for producing creative recruitment strategies while working jointly with the hiring managers to fine-tune recruitment tactics based on each team's requirements.
You will also work with department leads and HR to develop accurate and current job descriptions and be distributed other related HR or recruiting projects as needed.
As a recruiter, you will require to be a team player that can build strong relationships and work autonomously. Being results-driven and goal-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and initiative to prioritize workload is required.
- The candidate must be a native or near-native English speaker.
- Two plus years of recruiting or sourcing experience
- Must have remote recruiting experience
- Should have excellent communication skills and Interview skills
- Ability to research and analyze candidates
- Work well under pressure.
- Organized and disciplined
- Should be self-managed and motivated
- A fully functional workstation and quiet working space.
- Able to overlap with their Washington DC-based team, Eastern Time.
- Four plus years of Recruiting experience, or Sourcing experience
- Must have an International and Technical Recruiting experience
- It is located within the timezones of Eastern Time (Washington D.C.) and Central European Time.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). They want to clarify that this is not a freelance or part-time position you can do with other professional endeavours.
- 100% Remote: Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere), as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours.
- Co-working stipend
- There will be 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first three months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
- Apply Here: https://forms.gle/ZvC8rVTQNk99fN9q9
- Applicants who are qualified will be sent video interview requests
- Eligible applicants may be subject to additional interviews
Uscreen is an equal chance employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The decision to move applicants forward in their hiring process will be based on how the candidates' qualifications, skills, knowledge, and experience meet the position's requirements as outlined in this job posting.
Please enter that due to the vast number of applications received that they are thrilled about, they can only respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process, you will be notified within weeks of your submission.
Uscreen is the world’s famous leading video monetization platform. They help thousands of organizations, creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, entertainment companies, coaches, and various other experts launch their video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos in the online world. You may think of it as building your own “Netflix.” Uscreen is a lean startup but is fully independent, privately held, and very profitable. The Uscreen is a SaaS company with an agile but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-based company, with its team members distributed across the globe. However, they do have rules and guidelines to make sure everyone is delivering their best of work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the team's critical members.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs