Remote C2 Digital Job From Home | Online Shopify Project Manager Work
|Job Title||Shopify Project Manager|
|Hiring Organization||C2 Digital|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience in managing and delivering projects on budget, within scope and on time.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. C2 Digital is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. C2 Digital is looking for candidates for the post of Shopify Project Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Shopify Project Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
C2 Digital is the go-to company for Shopify and Shopify Plus. They develop, design, and optimize e-commerce websites for some of the fastest-growing brands on the planet.
They are a team of developers, designers, solutions architects, and e-comm consultants. They have doubled in size over the last year and are looking for more ambitious, bright, and enthusiastic people to join their team.
But enough about them - they want to know more about you.
What they are looking for
They are seeing for a Project Manager who has a great understanding of Shopify and e-commerce, with a strong passion for learning and improving their knowledge. You will need to be solution-oriented and analytical with unparalleled attention to detail, communication and organization. The ideal candidate will take charge of various projects from start to close and be much reliable.
They see an individual with at least two years of digital e-commerce project management experience with a demonstrated track record of managing and delivering various projects simultaneously.
About the position
- The Digital Project Manager will work jointly with both the Production teams and Client Services and be responsible for the day-to-day administration of multiple projects.
- Should have a manage and scope projects in extensive detail to avoid scope-creep and mitigate risks.
- Should ensure projects are produced on time and within scope and budget while maintaining client happiness.
- Should create and organize in-depth technical and creative briefs for the development and design teams.
- Should manage and maintain all resource allocation for multiple projects across the business.
- Track project schedules while continually assessing uncertainty and removing roadblocks for the production team.
- Support the wider project team in customer meetings providing technical knowledge and expertise.
- Work with the development, design, and client services teams to manage processes and improve efficiency across the group.
- Should manage and communicate all of your continuous client schedules and workflows with the project team.
- Should monitor and provide quality assurance on each project to ensure all tasks are delivered to the highest quality.
- Manage and maintain communication channels for the broader project team.
- Should create, manage and support technical project documentation to support the delivery of the project.
- You will need a desire for digital marketing and the e-commerce space. E-commerce is one of the fastest-growing sectors. They want somebody who gets what it means to be an agency at the forefront of direct consumer e-commerce design and development.
- You will be a creative, strategic, problem solver and pragmatic thinker.
- You will have exceptional levels of attention to feature with a center on risk.
- You will welcome the idea of change and working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be extremely organized and have outstanding communication skills.
- You will be an articulate, ambitious, proactive, fast-learning team player with a 'can-do' attitude!
- You will have experience in delivering and managing projects on budget, within the scope and on time.
- You will need to know e-commerce platforms or other content management systems.
- You will need experience working across various client projects simultaneously, taking control, and managing the project forward.
- You will require to have an excellent knowledge of creative briefs, including timing and budget constraints.
- You will need to have knowledge in prioritizing responsibilities and can identify and action the most efficient solutions.
- Salary based on experience.
C2 Digital Profile
A well-curated group that consists of developers, project managers, designers, and many more. Everyone will do their part to make sure each project is perfect in its own way. Quality work was given to perfection. They offer end-to-end support across everything Shopify. They only work with Shopify and Shopify Plus customers.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs