Online Reviewshake Work From Home | Sales Development Representative Job
|Job Title||Sales Development Representative|
|Salary||$28 - 40k|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||1+ years sales experience and a burning desire to master software sales|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Reviewshake is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Reviewshake is looking for candidates for the post of Sales Development Representative. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Sales Development Representative.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Reviewshake is developing the home for all online reviews - local business reviews, mobile apps, products, music, podcasts, movie and more. They help businesses manage their reviews on 85 plus review sites, including Google, Facebook, Yelp and Trustpilot.
They are an established business with thousands of paying clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. They are a team of 10 and seek their first Sales Development Representative (remote) to prospect for new customers. Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, they do not strive for growth at all costs and build a company that they can be satisfied with and enjoy working for.
They are looking for a self-motivated, sharp, kind, problem-solving SDR to join their team and immediately move up to Account Executive and beyond. Your task will be to run outbound campaigns and pass qualified leads to their team. Potential clients are mainly agencies, enterprises, and associations in English-speaking countries.
You are a "people person," quickly establishing rapport with others and efficiently reaching out to their ideal target clients. With the ability to handle sales calls at varying customer accounts levels, relationship selling skills are essential. You should be loved reaching out to people online, on the phone and with video conferencing. You take getting rejected and ignored as challenges on the road to winning deals and acquiring fast about their sales process and their product.
Their ideal candidate has
- One plus year of sales experience and a burning passion for mastering software sales
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Exceptionally self-motivated and diligent work ethic
- Must have the strength to work independently as well as part of a team
- The capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to a value that Reviewshake can provide
Nice to have
- Native English speaker
- Experience with regular LinkedIn, CRM use, and other sales tools
- Experience making software sales
- Expressed success in prospecting and generating meetings for a Sales team
On a typical day, you will
- Should create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Should engage, respond and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Promoting and marketing Reviewshake through extensive Linkedin, email, and other communications to prospective clients
- Set appointments when a lead arrives at a qualified stage
- Should ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining activity and lead qualification information in their CRM
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota of daily outreach
Their team is fully remote. They communicate primarily through Slack, Asana and a few short, weekly meetings via Hangout - they consider the best work happens when given lots of continuous-time free of distractions.
- $28-40k salary (USD), with a competitive commission structure
- $500 per year learning budget
- 26 days holidays
- Co-work expenses covered
Reviewshake is developing the home for all online reviews - be it local business reviews, mobile apps, products, movies, music, podcasts, and more. Their leading platform is a SaaS product that provides a management layer for businesses to manage reviews on 80+ review sites, including Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Trustpilot. As a technology company, they also commercialize the tech that powers their company through several APIs in the Supervisor product. They are an established business with hundreds of paying customers and a team of 10. Being bootstrapped (not venture-backed) and fully remote, they don’t strive for growth at all costs and are building a company that they can be proud of, and enjoy working for.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs