Freelance Smile Job From Home | Remote Support Specialist Work
|Job Title||Support Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience helping customers in a high-volume digital or SaaS environment, and are effective at communicating in a remote environment|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Smile is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Smile is looking for candidates for the post of Support Specialist. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Support Specialist.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Smile.io allows eCommerce market owners to deliver robust and customizable rewards programs to their clients. These programs help shops delight their customers, keep their business successful, and grow their community. They are powering thousands of rewards programs and rewarding tens of millions of customers in eCommerce stores worldwide!
As a member of their Merchant Experience team, you will play a vital role in communicating directly with their eCommerce merchants to help them get the most out of Smile and grow their business!
About the Role
They are looking for a very motivated and skilled technical problem-solver to add to their global support team. They are looking to fill one remote job to work hours aligned to 9 to 5 pm PT (with some flexibility plus 1 or 2 hours), with a Sunday to Thursday schedule.
As a Support Specialist, you will be serving to support thousands of merchants with their technical questions, helping them with Smile's loyalty programs. This role is high-volume, 1:many. Most days will be consumed interacting directly with merchants through live chat and email. You will also work with their development team as needed to escalate and assist in solving merchant issues. Along with the rest of the group, you will contribute to their merchant Help Docs and internal documentation to improve their self-serve resources.
Suppose you love a challenging, high-volume environment where you can imagine on your feet and delight customers. In that case, they want to hear from you!
What They're Looking for
- You are a self-starter who grows in a fast-paced and changing environment. You are not afraid to jump in and chat with a client or solve a problem - even if you don't remember the answer!
- You have experience serving customers in a high-volume digital or SaaS environment and effectively communicating in a remote environment.
- You work well in situations that need creative problem solving, good judgment, and you can improvise with limited or ambiguous information.
- You must be a pro at context switching. You can search into issues with varying degrees of complexity beyond the course of a day. You are just as happy helping out a customer or a fellow team member solve a problem!
- You have a personable, clear, and empathetic communication style. You are comfortable translating technical or complex concepts into user-friendly explanations for their merchants.
- You must have a desire to be the voice of their merchants at Smile. You are keen to help influence product changes and build resources to support their merchants learn all there is to know about Smile!
Bonus points if you
- Have familiarity with Shopify, and its template language, Liquid
- Have experience using Intercom
- Have experience with knowledge management
What You Will Do
- Support and delight their merchants through their primary chat and email channels, as well as video conversations if needed.
- Work with their merchants to quickly and effectively resolve their issues, from answering simple how-to questions to diagnosing more technical problems and bugs.
- Collaborate with their development team to track and escalate merchant issues, replicating their problem when possible and offering any needed context and research.
- Create internal and external support documentation about Smile and strategy to help merchants make the most of their rewards program.
- Collect and share valuable feedback from their merchants for product improvements.
- Collaborate and engage with a remote team spread across the world.
Smile is the greatest provider of reward programs in the world. They reward tens of millions of people each year, and power rewards programs for thousands of companies around the world. They have got big scaling plans in 2020 year and beyond, and want amazing talent to achieve their goals. The Engineering team at Smile.io company believes in being proud of your code, owning what you ship, and embracing new tools to improve developer happiness. They also like to concentrate on architecture, learning, and platform health. They ship early and frequently, using feature flags to get their code in the hands of end-users as soon as possible. They also rely on data, user research, and product feedback to make and shape essential features and decisions.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs