Data Engineering Developer Job | Remote Work From Home
|Job Title||Remote Data Engineering Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Gender Criteria||Open for all|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Valid Through||Thu 29 Apr 2021|
|Contact Person||Anamika Manhas|
|Contact Number||+91 081959 14610|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Turing company has new openings for a Remote Data Engineering Developer with three-plus years of experience. Turing company gives you the best opportunity to make your future bright. The candidates who are looking for a developer job then, this is the job for you. The interested candidates can go for this job. The candidates looking for remote jobs to work from home can check the eligibility and apply for this job. You can check this post and go for the job.|
Here’s what one of their Remote Data Engineering Developer jobs would entail:
- The candidate should automate common file system tasks and build new API integrations to handle large databases
- Build high-performance databases, and improve data models
- Should implement data security and protection practices
- The candidate should have to write unit/integration tests to maintain accuracy in the data models
- Perform data analysis and implement solutions to improve processes
At Turing company, they hire software engineers who meet the following requirements:
- The candidate should have a Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- The candidate should have three-plus years of experience working as a Data Engineer or similar roles (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled) in Python development.
- The applicant should have experience with SQL, dimensional data modelling, and schema design.
- Should have experience with everyday data science toolkits such as NumPy, R, MatLab, etc.
- The candidate should be right in understanding applied statistics: regression, distributions, statistical testing, etc.
- The candidate should be fluent in English and communicate with engineering managers at US software companies effortlessly.
- The candidate should have the capability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for at least 4 hours/day.
- Additionally, Turing reviews your communication skills and English fluency to ensure smooth collaboration with engineering managers at U.S. software companies.
- Here’s everything you need to know to land one of their remote Java developer jobs: https://turing.com/kr3qbV All geared up to apply?
- Take their exciting coding challenge now: https://turing.com/8rjL9V.
- Are you interested in more back-end roles? Take a look at more such jobs: https://turing.com/DEMBar.
Note: The US candidates can go to the walkin at the address: 1900 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto - 94303. For non-US candidates, it is a remote Job.
Turing company connects world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. Their accomplished developers possess excellent technical & communication skills and tailor their working hours to your timezone. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Kleiner, Founders Fund, and Bloomberg, have hired Turing developers. Over 180,000 developers from across 130 countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs