Work From Home | Remote Golang Developer Job
|Job Title||Remote Golang Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Gender Criteria||Open for all|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Valid Through||Thu 29 Apr 2021|
|Contact Person||Anamika Manhas|
|Contact Number||+91 081959 14610|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Turing company has new openings for a Remote Golang Developer with three-plus years of experience. Turing company gives you the best opportunity to make your future bright. The candidates who are looking for a developer job then, this is the job for you. The interested candidates can go for this job. The candidates looking for remote jobs to work from home can check the eligibility and apply for this job. You can check this post and go for the job.|
Here’s what one of their Remote Golang Developer jobs would entail:
- The candidate should write scalable, robust, efficient, testable, and easily maintainable code
- The candidate should understand user necessities and translate them into stable and high-performance software
- Should collaborate with developers and designers to design and maintain a distributed architecture
At Turing company, they hire software engineers who meet the following requirements:
- The candidate should have a Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- The candidate should have three-plus years of experience in software development working as a Golang developer (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Proficient knowledge of Go programming language and its paradigms
- Should have a good understanding of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- The applicant should have experience working with dependency management tools, code generation tools, popular Go web frameworks like Revel, and router packages.
- The candidate should be fluent in English and communicate with engineering managers at US software companies effortlessly.
- The candidate should have the capability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for at least 4 hours/day.
- Additionally, Turing reviews your communication skills and English fluency to ensure smooth collaboration with engineering managers at U.S. software companies.
- Here’s everything you need to know to land one of their remote Java developer jobs: https://turing.com/kr3qbV All geared up to apply?
- Take their exciting coding challenge now: https://turing.com/8rjL9V.
- Are you interested in more back-end roles? Take a look at more such jobs: https://turing.com/DEMBar.
Note: The US candidates can go to the walkin at the address: 1900 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto - 94303. For non-US candidates, it is a remote Job.
Turing company connects world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. Their accomplished developers possess excellent technical & communication skills and tailor their working hours to your timezone. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Kleiner, Founders Fund, and Bloomberg, have hired Turing developers. Over 180,000 developers from across 130 countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs