Work From Home | Remote Ruby On Rails Developer Job
|Job Title||Remote Ruby On Rails Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Gender Criteria||Open for all|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
|Functional Area||IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance|
|Valid Through||Thu 29 Apr 2021|
|Contact Person||Anamika Manhas|
|Contact Number||+91 081959 14610|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Turing company has openings for a Remote Ruby On Rails Developer with three-plus years of experience. Turing company gives you the best opportunity to make your future bright. The interested candidates can go for this job. The candidates looking for remote jobs to work from home can check the eligibility and apply for this job. You can check this post and go for the job.|
Here’s what one of their Remote Ruby On Rails Developer jobs would entail:
- Integrate front-end elements with server-side logic
- Maintain data interchange between server and the users
- Design robust, secure and scalable features
- Define the architecture of modern tools and runtime for operating your code, such as AWS
- Implement best practices (continuous integration, test-driven development, SCRUM, code standards, and refactoring)
- Collaborate with product owners to deliver products in a collaborative and agile environment
At Turing company, they hire software engineers who meet the following requirements:
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- The candidate should have three-plus years of experience working as a Ruby developer (they make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails programming (syntax and its nuances) and common libraries such as RSpec and Rescue
- Experience with REST API design and services development.
- Should have fluency in English and the communication skills to collaborate with engineering managers at US software companies effortlessly.
- The candidate should have the capability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for at least 4 hours/day.
- Additionally, Turing reviews your communication skills and English fluency to ensure smooth collaboration with engineering managers at U.S. software companies.
- Here’s everything you need to know to land one of their remote Java developer jobs: https://turing.com/kr3qbV All geared up to apply?
- Take their exciting coding challenge now: https://turing.com/8rjL9V.
- Are you interested in more back-end roles? Take a look at more such jobs: https://turing.com/DEMBar.
Note: The US candidates can go to the walkin at the address: 1900 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto - 94303. For non-US candidates, it is a remote Job.
Turing company connects world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. Their accomplished developers possess excellent technical & communication skills and tailor their working hours to your timezone. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Kleiner, Founders Fund, and Bloomberg, have hired Turing developers. Over 180,000 developers from across 130 countries have chosen Turing as their preferred platform for landing remote jobs.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs