Freelance FYI Job From Home | Remote Senior Backend Engineer Work
|Job Title||Senior Backend Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||5 years of experience with Chalice, Elasticsearch, Flask, Python, PostgreSQL, SQL, Redis, Serverless.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. FYI is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. FYI is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Backend Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Senior Backend Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
- Documents are a part of most of their daily lives. And yet, they can't find them.
- The number one difficulty people have with documents is finding them over all the apps they use.
- The FYI company is hard at work to solve this huge problem. When you join FYI, you will be working with co-founders Hiten Shah and Marie Prokopets on innovative solutions.
- They are a fully-remote customer-focused team of 10 who are enhancing how people collaborate.
- Now, they are developing features to empower companies and teams to find the information they need quickly.
- They hire a senior backend engineer to become a key team member who helps build products companies love to use and fuel their growth.
- As Senior Backend Engineer, you Will be working on the challenge of aggregating and organizing information from dozens of apps quickly and seamlessly.
- You will help FYI make sure the product delivers on its value proposition: finding the information people need at work, right when they need it.
What You Will Do
- The candidate should do API design, architecture design, data modelling.
- Should also work on search indexing, data processing, API layer.
- Time series and ranking algorithms.
- Code reviews, code standards, technical planning or research, testing or QA.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues or bugs.
- Estimating, assist in scoping, and planning of projects.
Whom they are looking for
- Should know AWS, including CloudFront, API Gateway, CodeBuild, Elasticache, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RDS, S3, Lamba.
- Must have five years of experience with Chalice, Flask, Elasticsearch, Python, SQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Serverless.
- Must have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- Must have a bias towards performance. You should love to move fast, are self-motivated, and a life-long learner.
- Must care about working on fast-growing products while sweating and iterating the details.
- Must be able to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside your job (frontend, backend help frontend, handle customer support, etc.).
- Should effectively balance quality/speed/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable quality and speed results.
- Must be a product thinker who cares about the customer.
What's it like to work at FYI?
- They love learning from clients and being data-informed. You will work on a product that is backed by customer research from the start.
- Moving fast is a requirement so they can iterate based on what they learn from their customers.
- They highly value and clarity of thought and celebrate clear communication. Because the number one problem of remote work is communication, they have written about it here.
- They love sharing what they learn about how people work and collaborate online. Here's a recent article on why people switch document apps.
You should include these in your application
- Your's favourite AWS service and why you like it.
- Why you desire to work at FYI.
- Your resume, GitHub and LinkedIn profile, they want to learn more about you.
FYI helps many companies to create a more productive and happier workplace through the use of the best technologies that bridge timezones, teams, and tools. FYI brings teams, documents, and tools into a single interface that’s connected to all the software that companies use. FYI is the outcome of over 500 conversations with customers, thousands of survey responses, customer feedback, extensive competitive analysis, an early prototype that was created in five days, and a lot of product iterations and growth experiments. The small remote team at FYI has been working hard to solve a huge problem. FYI was launched in the year 2018 to help solve the most painful problem people face with documents.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs