Remote Work in Smile | Online Senior Product Manager Job
|Job Title||Senior Product Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Prior experience (3+ years) working in a product capacity within agile development teams, prioritizing and shaping projects for delivery|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Smile is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Smile is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Product Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Senior Product Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
At Smile.io, Product Managers help build innovative bonus products for tens of thousands of merchants and millions of customers worldwide. As a Senior Product Manager, you will start in right away, delivering on their roadmap by writing product specs and collaborating closely with their design and development teams.
- The candidate should work closely with designers and technical leads to reach projects and build delivery milestones
- Break down large roadmap things into well-shaped project specifications, including testing plans
- The candidate should work with the design and development teams to ship high-quality product releases at a very fast pace
- Understand and communicate product releases with the rest of the organization - sharing what they’re planning to build, why, and what the delivery schedule looks like
- Collaborate with other teams (sales, client experience, and marketing) to ensure clients are receiving the product resources they need to be successful
- Prior experience (3 plus years) working in a production capacity within agile development teams, prioritizing and shaping projects for delivery
- Should think in terms of the vast picture but deliver on the details
- You should have a nose for great products and advocate for new features with both quantitative and qualitative reasoning
- The candidate should be technical enough to ask engineers good questions about product and architecture decisions
- Should have an ownership mindset and will do whatever it takes to make your team and product successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into concrete action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You obsess about continuous product improvement
Smile is the greatest provider of reward programs in the world. They reward tens of millions of people each year, and power rewards programs for thousands of companies around the world. They have got big scaling plans in the 2020 year and beyond, and want amazing talent to achieve their goals. The Engineering team at Smile.io company believes in being proud of your code, owning what you ship, and embracing new tools to improve developer happiness. They also like to concentrate on architecture, learning, and platform health. They ship early and frequently, using feature flags to get their code in the hands of end-users as soon as possible. They also rely on data, user research, and product feedback to make and shape essential features and decisions.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs