CartKit Online Work From Home | Customer Success Analyst Remote Job
|Job Title||Customer Success Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least a year of work experience (customer support, sales, HR, marketing)|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. CartKit is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. CartKit is looking for candidates for the post of Customer Success Analyst. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Customer Success Analyst.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
What they are looking for
They are looking for driven and dynamic young professionals eager to learn about their customers and turn their needs into their products' improvements. This person will be their eyes and ears and serve as a guide to help their customers employ Cartkit's products' full potential.
They are looking for a person that will help them reach out proactively to their clients to understand their needs, help them with the way, encourage feedback, build strong relationships, gather related data from these organizations, and transmit the data to their team to work on actionable solutions and new features.
- The candidate must have a bachelor's degree
- Must have at least a year of work experience (customer support, sales, HR, marketing)
- Must be proficient in English (both written and spoken English must be impeccable)
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Must be driven by ownership, accountability
- Love for SAAS and product
- Flexible Working Hours (they rely heavily on async collaboration and communication) Flexible Vacation Learning and Development 100% Remote Autonomy Diversity and Equality.
- CartKit assumes good work deserves to be rewarded and does not use remote work as a reason to pay less.
- CartKit empowers digital businesses to focus on what they do best: creating and selling their unique products and services.
- Over 30,000 active businesses use their products from over 150 countries. They're profitable and have doubled revenue year over year. They're bootstrapped, growing quickly, and entirely distributed — find them in Colombia, Pakistan, Mexico, Poland, and the United States.
- They aim to employ some of the brightest and best people in the world. A team of seven builds products used by over 30,000 businesses. They've achieved more than groups that are 10x their size by relentlessly focusing on first principles, recruiting world-class talent, and building in-house tech that allows them to magnify their output.
- They have a flat organizational structure; everyone is responsible and autonomous. They dislike bureaucracy and aim to eliminate operational inefficiencies. They don't believe in long meetings or formalities.
- They encourage the team to find the right balance between synchronous and asynchronous collaboration. Each team member is on a personal journey to maximize deep work, creativity, focus, and impact.
- They believe in an Idea of Meritocracy. They focus on adding value and building, getting work done in the best possible way, and making something greater than themselves.
Over thirty-thousand, active businesses use CartKit's products from over 150 countries. They are very profitable & have doubled revenue year over year. They are bootstrapped and fully shared, find them in Colombia, Mexico, Poland, Pakistan, and the United States. They have a flat organizational structure; everyone is responsible & autonomous. They dislike bureaucracy and aim to eliminate operational inefficiencies. They don't think in long meetings or formalities. They encourage the team to find the right balance between synchronous & asynchronous collaboration. Every team member is on a personal journey to maximize deep work, creativity, focus, and impact. They believe in the idea of meritocracy. They focus on adding value & building, getting work done in the best possible way, & making something greater than themselves.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs