Iterative Remote Job | Senior Software Engineer Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Very strong experience with languages like Go, C, Rust + some experience with Python|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Iterative is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Iterative is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Software Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Senior Software Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Join their well-funded remote-first DVC team if you love building developer tools, CLI, and open-source. Suppose you desire to see how your code is used by thousands of developers every day! If you don't mind, Python.
What They offer
- The team is distributed remotely worldwide.
- DVC core is still small - four folks. You will be one of the first employees and can drive significant parts of the product.
- Highly competitive stock options, salary, and bonuses.
- Open source-first company- your work will be visible and used by thousands of developers every day! This feels great! Check out their Discord and GitHub.
- Founders and team with strong engineering, data science, and open source experience. They all code and understand engineering first-hand.
- The engineering team is involved in product discussions and planning. They do it openly via Github or Discord chat.
- Besides building the product, they participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O'Reilly AI, etc.). They encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog posts, and other activities.
- A well-defined process that they all participate in improving.
- Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (unit tests, standards, docs, etc.) are required. Alternatively, very strong experience with languages like C, Go, Rust, + some Python.
- Remote work self-discipline. Many processes are built on trust- they don't like and don't have time to micro-manage.
- Must have excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community.
- Must have an ability to write technical docs, blogs, and the team is responsible for keeping essential documents up to date.
They are building dev tools to solve development, operations, and security challenges in ML
They are the company behind top-rated open-source tools for ML workflow- DVC and CML. They're a well-funded, remote-first team on a missing to solve the complexity of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs