Online Chameleon Job | Junior Account Executive Remote Work
|Job Title||Junior Account Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||2+ years experience in BDR / SDR and/or AE role (prospecting and closing)|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Chameleon is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Chameleon is looking for candidates for the post of Junior Account Executive. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Junior Account Executive.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They believe people are so much more than their labels and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all ethnicities, genders, ages, sexual orientations, educational backgrounds, etc.) as they try to build a different team. If you are unsure, apply!
Are you excited to work with and sell to product teams and managers at great SaaS companies, like Degreed, Mixpanel, and Highspot? Do you want to participate in product-first sales with a modern, collaborative team? Do you want to meet at the ground level and help build up best-in-class sales practices?
Chameleon is a stage for "product success"; their clients leverage Chameleon to build targeted in-app popups (like modals, banners, walkthroughs, tooltips, spotlights, micro surveys, widgets, etc.) without writing any code. This eases them to communicate the right info to the correct user at the right time, without needing engineering help.
They are a small team of ten people, have a remote-first experience, are profitable, have hundreds of clients, and serve tens of millions of Experiences each month worldwide.
They are looking for someone who's been a fabulous SDR, may have some closing experience, and are looking to make the change to Account Executive in the coming year or so. You will help them join inbound leads, do discovery calls, and even take some deals to close.
You will also become an expert on engaging product managers and running sales efficiently in a product-led model. You won't just be slotted into a big machine, but you will help them build this machine from the ground up.
The role (what you will do)
- Should engage leads via email to demo calls and drive discovery
- Should send compelling emails to fresh mild leads
- Help craft and perform nurture campaigns for old leads
- Run discovery for leads to charge sales qualification and create opportunities
- Enhance a product expert and help possibilities find value
- Do demos for qualified moments
- Answer product inquiries for prospects during their evaluation
- Close deals by incorporating commercial terms after product evaluation finished
Your skills (what they expect)
- Two plus years of experience in BDR or SDR and/or AE role (prospecting and closing)
- Prior experience selling B2B software to mid-market companies (ACVs $10-50k). Bonus if you have sold to SaaS product teams
- One plus year of startup (<50 employees) experience
- One plus year of full-time remote work experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills (succinct, clear, direct)
- Interest and ability to understand technical subjects
- Self-starter and a hustler, want to take something from 0 to 1
- You have a completely functioning home office or a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (verbal and written) in English
Their ways of working
- They are a remote-first team. They give you freedom over your working times and trust your dedication to your work, your customers, and your teammates
- Reporting to Pulkit Agrawal (Co-founder and CEO)
- Working closely with Benjamin Brandall (Junior Growth Engineer), Andrew Hendricks (Account Executive), and Kirsty Finlayson (Head of Marketing)
- Tools you will use: Salesloft, Zoom, Copper, Airtable, Slack, G Suite, Notion, DocuSign, Loom, Intercom
- Work collaboratively with great people on challenging problems
- Competitive equity and salary
- Keep your career direction as the organization grows
- Laptop and budget for home office accessories
- Please get to know their several product people (their customers) and SaaS products from around the world
Chameleon enables companies to build interactive in-product experiences without writing code. This includes models, banners, micro surveys, checklists, walkthroughs, tooltips, help widgets, and more. These improve user onboarding, self-serve learning, feature discovery, product usage, in-app engagement, and more. Customers, such as Moz, Gusto, Flexport, Mixpanel, and Airship, have improved conversion by >30% & saved weeks of engineering time. Product people can easily & quickly build these experiences using their point-and-click Builder. Experiences can be targeted to specific users based on their properties or activity, & all the analytics are automatically collected. Learn more at https://www.trychameleon.com
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs