Iterative Remote Work From Home | Online Developer Advocate Job
|Job Title||Developer Advocate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience in blogging or publishing technical content online.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Iterative is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Iterative is looking for candidates for the post of Developer Advocate. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Developer Advocate.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They’re a company that makes open-source tools for machine learning and data science. You might know them from popular devices like CML (Continuous Machine Learning) and DVC (Data Version Control), or their YouTube channel. Their team is remote-first, small, and passionate about creating best practices for managing data science complexities.
They are seeking a Developer Advocate to help them maintain and grow their active, worldwide community!
As an open-source project, their community is everything—community contributions fuel their docs, code, and outreach activities. User feedback is a huge driver for their product development. They spend heavily on building relationships with engineers, data scientists, and developers worldwide, from brand new contributors making their initial pull request to longtime users working out a special use case.
- Craft blog posts, newsletters, and release notes to share exciting developments on their projects, essential technical Q&As, and outstanding contributions.
- Deviate frequently-asked questions in the community into reusable resources, like use-cases and tutorials.
- Be a connector and manage an engaged presence online. Reply to timely questions and discussions on social media and design shareable, creative campaigns for regular posts and tweets.
- Allow community members of all skill levels to get included. Welcome newcomers and encourage creative contributions. When folks make blogs, videos, or projects with their tools, it boosts the signal.
- Guide community-building events like practical meetups and present at relevant industry conferences
- Be data-driven and analytical in creating useful content for the community. Define, report, and analyze metrics to understand their community’s interests and needs.
- The candidate must have experience in either open-source software or data science.
- Must have experience in blogging or publishing technical content online. Bonus points if it’s related to data science or open source.
- Must have experience in building and/or managing a technical community.
- Understanding of CI/CD, Git, and Git-flow. You don’t have to be a superuser, though they make tools built around Git, and you will need to know how to use them.
- Must have strong communication skills. From engineers to developer advocates, everyone on their team needs to communicate over digital platforms clearly and kindly.
- Proficient written, and spoken English is required.
Mega bonus skills
- Knowledge of the MLOps space and their tools
- A strong existing network in open-source or data science
- This is a fully remote job with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Their team culture is family-friendly. Their leadership includes several working parents, and their unlimited PTO policies and health insurance are designed with families in mind.
- This role can grow with you. There are lots of opportunities for autonomy and leadership in their small team.
- Impact- you get to work on projects that are used every day by teams around the world! CML and DVC are used by data science and researchers teams across finance, tech, and government organizations.
- You will get DeeVee.
They are building dev tools to solve development, operations, and security challenges in ML
They are the company behind top-rated open-source tools for ML workflow- DVC and CML. They're a well-funded, remote-first team on a missing to solve the complexity of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle management.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs