Online Smile Job | Senior Data Analyst Work From Home
|Job Title||Senior Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||3+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role or related position|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Smile is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Smile is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Data Analyst. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Senior Data Analyst.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Smile is the biggest provider of reward programs in the world. They reward tens of millions of people every year and power rewards programs for thousands of businesses worldwide. They are looking for a talented Data Analyst to meet the increasing Data Science team with all this data. The perfect candidate is detail-oriented, data curious, great at communication, and loves solving problems. They have got big scaling plans in 2020 and beyond - they require fantastic talent to accomplish their goals, and you get to be the one to find them and bring them to Smile!
- Apply your knowledge of SQL, statistics, data modeling, programming, and mathematics to identify patterns and answer business questions
- Support their long-term data and analytics strategy concerning data visualization, data warehousing, and self-service reporting
- Work closely with Product, Merchant Experience, and Finance teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics, and shape the data-informed product or business strategies
- The candidate should develop a strong hypothesis, independently solve problems, and influence significant business determinations with sound data and reasoning
- Should perform code reviews and mentoring of more junior analysts on best practices and trade-offs
- Starting in and receiving your hands messy with large-scale datasets
- Thinking about the big image to further develop their longer-term data strategy
- Committing to the conceptualization of the overall Data strategy at Smile
What they are seeking
- The candidate must have three-plus years of experience in a Data Analyst role or related position.
- Must have expert knowledge of SQL for data analysis and mapping insights across complex and large datasets. Bonus will be provided if you have experience in Python too!
- Should solve complex business problems with love using your strong analytical skills.
- Independent and Self-motivated, ability to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the capacity to precisely explain technical phases to a non-technical audience.
- Must have experience and passion for developing the right metrics and dashboards or visualization
Traits or experience they'd like to see (you don't require them all to apply!)
- Must have experience with delivering and presenting information to an audience
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake, DBT, and visualization platforms
- Equivalent experience or Post-Secondary education in Software Engineering, Computer Science, economics, statistics, mathematics, or related quantitative method
What's it like to do a job at Smile.io?
They are a team of smart self-starters who develop unique and efficient solutions to problems. You will be working with some exceptional ability. You will always be driven to challenge yourself and enhance your skills. This begins in the interview process, where you will be required to show them your skills in real-time. It's not an easy process, but they think you will find it worthwhile and a great preview of what working here is actually like.
As a team, they are inspired by these core values
- Be Humble - You should think of the team before thinking of yourself. They have no room for huge egos.
- Be Hungry - ask lots of questions, set challenging goals, and learn every day.
- Be Human - show understanding towards others, consider the impact of your choices on other teams.
They will be collaborating on everything. Their space and communication tools are created with this in mind - from physical spaces to comfort to Slack channels of all kinds. They allow you to reach out to those around you to make sure you have the information you need to make vital decisions.
They know that Smile.io as a business is in continuous evolution - the same is true of their people. They are here to encourage each other in their growth, so they talk honestly about their hopes, career goals, and dreams. With such a diverse team of people, they know they can suggest the tools, mentorship, and encouragement you need to improve. They are an equal chance employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any engaging process stage.
Smile is the greatest provider of reward programs in the world. They reward tens of millions of people each year, and power rewards programs for thousands of companies around the world. They have got big scaling plans in the 2020 year and beyond, and want amazing talent to achieve their goals. The Engineering team at Smile.io company believes in being proud of your code, owning what you ship, and embracing new tools to improve developer happiness. They also like to concentrate on architecture, learning, and platform health. They ship early and frequently, using feature flags to get their code in the hands of end-users as soon as possible. They also rely on data, user research, and product feedback to make and shape essential features and decisions.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs