Online Work From Home | Remote Soar Job | Head of Customer Success
|Job Title||Head of Customer Success|
|Salary||$ 40,000 - $ 62,000 per year|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Experience with the customer-facing side of delivering services, working in agencies|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Soar is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Soar is looking for candidates for the post of Head of Customer Success. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Head of Customer Success.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
- They are an early-stage growth organization with an eCommerce-centric business model. They sell growth units to developing digital businesses. Their services range from amp and backlinks; search engine optimization to done-for-you virality beyond Reddit.
- In a sea of freelancers and shady agencies that don't deliver, they stand out as a team that aligns themselves tightly with the startup course to help drive real results at all stages.
- Clients love them because they are accessible; they focus on results. Their customer success team is always around to help. Not to mention the services are one-of-a-kind.
- In the past year, they have grown quickly, and now they need to kick off a brand new way of communicating with their clients. And that's where you go in.
- As their Head Of Customer Success, you will own the client experience as a whole, including customer support, account management, and sales. And chances are you'll have a lot to say about the platform and how their customers experience their website too.
- As the champion of their clients, you will make sure that their team is laser-focused on what matters, delivering meaningful work to their clients. Help them see the client perspective and deliver top-notch experiences across the company and customer success teams.
- The candidate should develop a company-wide standard. What does excellent service mean? What are the essential components of an outstanding customer experience? Please help them find opportunities to serve their customers better.
- Build a structure! Help them develop their core sales, customer success, and account management assets. Setup and amp; formalize SOP's for customer success functions as needed.
- Create an up-to-date map of their client journey. Assure every step in the customer journey is measured and improving over time.
- Establish a monthly alignment call to connect with their clients and collect feedback on their campaigns and services.
- Travel (post-Covid) and describe Soar as needed across conferences and Startup events. Talk with their customers and discover pain points and opportunities.
- Should hire and manage organization members working within the Client Success umbrella.
- Should jump and manage onboarding and customer calls as needed to support your team.
Other important information
- The candidates can come from any background but have experience with the customer-facing side of delivering services, working in agencies.
- Hubspot knowledge is a huge plus.
- Be ready to take on the leadership role and develop strategies within your department.
- Have a curious mind and be prepared to continuously improve internal and external processes with other team member's help.
- Their team is fully remote, and they're located all over the world. Expect to mish-mash with people from everywhere.
Perks of working with their team
- There will be weekly happy hours to chitchat, unwind, and (lately) play among them.
- They chat about tv, cooking, fitness, games, books, and amp; more. They share stories from their lives, photos, and more daily.
- People change, roles shift. You will have the freedom to mold your trajectory and career based on what you care about and want to develop.
- They see people as their core asset, so they spend their team members being and success.
- They look forward to reading your applications! Their budget is around $40,000 to $62,000 per year, and they are only acknowledging full-time hires at this time.
- Reach out to hiring @soar.sh to apply with three reasons why you are an excellent fit for this role and your LinkedIn profile or resume.
They are building a new kind of marketing agency. One concentrated on productizing growth hacks and organic marketing services. They use this capability to incubate their own businesses in the marketing or technology space. Productized Marketing & Growth Packages for Digital Startups. This capability provides them to leverage these marketing strategies to produce and begin their own companies. They are an early-stage growth team with an eCommerce-centric business model. They sell growth packages for technology companies in the SEO & virality space. Their services range from backlinks and written-for-you blog posts to done-for-you Reddit marketing. Their customers love them because they are affordable, they guarantee results, and their customer success team is always about to help. Not to mention the services are one-of-a-kind.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs