Pixellu Work From Home | Lead UX / Product Designer Job
|Job Title||Lead UX / Product Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4+ years of experience in product design|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Pixellu is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Pixellu is looking for candidates for the post of Lead UX / Product Designer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Lead UX / Product Designer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
They are Pixellu, a software company on a mission to simplify professional photographers’ lives. They are seeking a world-class Lead UX/ Product Designer to head their product design. You will be working right with the VP of Product and CEO to develop a product vision and execute that vision with UX or UI, Product Managers or Owners, and Engineering.
This role is not for “sit in the office and plan,” but this is a role where you will work with the exec team one day and in the trenches the next. Demand to roll-up your sleeves and be in the weeds, doing the work.
Pixellu is currently having two main products - SmartSlides and SmartAlbums. They are looking to enhance existing products and include new products to simplify their client’s lives.
The central role of the VP of Product is a product plan. You, as the Leading Product Designer, would be second-in-command and responsible for performance. Your job will be to:
- Research: Should Conduct user research and testing.
- Plan: Help develop the product strategy and vision. Drive product roadmaps and set feature priorities.
- Prototype: Should define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, wireframes and sketches, and visual design. Also, build functional prototypes to validate and test your strategies.
- Design: Design simple, data-driven, elegant, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Lead: Lead their small team of UX or UI and Product Owners or Managers.
Apart from the standard job description, here is what they most value in a candidate:
- The candidate must have an impeccable visual taste
- Obsession with integrity and intuitive design
- Mastery and application of space, color, iconography, illustration, typography, and UX laws
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the latest trends in UX or UI
- People and communication skills
- Data-driven decision making
- Four plus years of experience in product design
- Work from anywhere
- Flextime; aside from “required online hours” of 8-11 am Pacific Time, working hours are fully flexible
- There will be a competitive salary based on experience level and your regional cost of living considerations
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on priority and role
- There is paid parental leave
- 20 annual days off, with the ability to make up missed days on weekends
At Pixellu, they know professional photographers are frustrated with all of the tedious work required to run a successful photography business. Many get so overwhelmed, and they end up quitting on their dream of having a photography career. That is why they create easy to use, time-saving software that analyzes photographers’ lives so that they can spend minimum time in front of the computer and get back to doing what they love.
Pixellu company was co-founded in the year 2010 by two wedding photographers. Faced with the challenges of endless tasks and long hours, they began asking themselves, “How can they save valuable time, make more money, and get their lives back?” their answer was technology. They started Pixellu to make money by giving an honest service that served photographers save time and live more fulfilling lives. They believed that, by focusing on a great product and great service, they could build a company that not only does good but also does well. Today, they are a team of 30 team members spread across ten countries, serving tens of thousands of photographers in over 100 countries.
Learn more about them and why you’ll love working at Pixellu here: Video - About Pixellu.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs