Remote Whitespectre Work From Home | Senior Product Manager Job
|Job Title||Senior Product Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4+ years in a product management role, working closely with a development team.|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Whitespectre is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Whitespectre is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Product Manager. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is the Senior Product Manager.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Whitespectre is exploring a Senior Product Manager to lead native mobile initiatives and platforms for its client partners, plus take a leading role in Whitespectre’s SaaS product, Paragon Commerce.
As a demonstrated product leader, you will have product development from initiation to launch, developing a deep understanding of each target customer and client’s business. It would help if you were a strategist and expert communicator who enjoys collaborating with client stakeholders and continuously building an environment of collaboration, excellence, and trust within the Whitespectre teams. This role is a mixture of hands-on execution and leadership or mentorship (so you should be satisfied with both). You will operate on exciting projects from both funded startups and established companies. You will help shape Whitespectre’s exclusive digital products. You will join a team of 70 smart people and diverse who work together globally and have been proud remote-first for over five years. Together they bring empathy, joy, and determination to their work.
What you will do
- The candidate should align on customer needs and key business goals for each provides strategic product direction and product initiative
- Partner with administrative level stakeholders and the development team to deliver, define, and advance the goods roadmap.
- The candidate should own product evolution from inception through iteration and launch.
- The candidate should define and communicate complete user stories and lead a team’s grooming and sprint planning sessions.
- Mentor other product team members
- Collaborate with UI or UX designers and the development team to create dynamic and engaging user experiences.
- The candidate should leverage analytics, surveys, competitive analysis, and user interviews to identify opportunities or improvement areas.
- Should lead stakeholder meetings and regularly communicate with the Whitespectre executive team on progress and the client relationship.
Who you are
- Should be a natural leader who is an engaging, effective, and clear communicator – someone who can build alignment and trust, even in tricky situations.
- Must be a collaborative, creative problem-solver who loves investigating complex challenges and values different perspectives.
- Must be intellectually passionate and curious about emerging technologies, new products, and new market opportunities.
- Must be seeking career growth and learning opportunities with a company that prioritizes your professional and personal development.
- Should be user-centric with a strong eye for product marketing and design; someone who understands the importance of a company’s positioning and brand to gain market share and customer loyalty.
Required skills or experience
- The candidate should have four-plus years in a product management role, working almost with a development team.
- Experience in managing native mobile apps, both Android and iOS.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and writing skills, including the ability to develop strategy presentations and present to an executive leadership audience.
- Data-driven with strong experience with analytics platforms and KPI tracking.
- Must have experience with B2B SaaS e-commerce products is a significant plus.
- Experience working within a UK, US, or Canada-based company or with clients in those countries.
- Must live outside of the US.
Why is it right to work with Whitespectre?
Whitespectre knows that significant results and big ideas only happen when you have the correct people working together smartly and whether that’s over the room or the globe. They make work fun and rewarding. Because they work on cool projects, they can list the newest set of technologies that they use, but that is presented. What is more interesting is how they are handled by the design, architecture, approach to explaining business problems. And they do that across multiple customers, each and everyone they are excited to work with.
Because they believe in constant learning and examining whether that is a new skill, new role, or new way of seeing and because they have found that they learn the most when they take on new challenges as a team, they are happy that people love working with them (and still have lives outside of work). Want to know more? Check out www.whitespectre.com, and they are proud of what people are saying about Whitespectre on Glassdoor.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs