Online Work From Home | Remote Jibble Group Job | Senior Android Kotlin Developer
|Job Title||Senior Android Kotlin Developer|
|Hiring Organization||Jibble Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||At least 3 plus years of commercial mobile development experience|
|Eligibility||Any Masters,Any Graduate|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Jibble Group is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Jibble Group is looking for candidates for the post of Senior Android Kotlin Developer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Senior Android Kotlin Developer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
About The Position
They’re looking for a highly experienced senior Android Kotlin developer to work on Jibble and PayrollPanda. It’s an exciting opportunity for a developer who is looking for a new challenge with a fast-growing startup targeting the fastest-growing region in the world - South-East Asia. The position offers a competitive salary, paid holidays, and a fully remote work environment. When possible, they have annual meetups with the entire team.
Your responsibilities will include
- The candidate should build the Jibble 2.0 Android app using Kotlin
- The candidate should improve the product's existing features and work on new features as they continue to scale.
- The candidate should ensure code quality and standards while meeting deadlines and delivering the product team's targets.
- Should work jointly with the product manager and designer in implementing features according to the set timeline.
- The candidate must have at least three-plus years of commercial mobile development experience
- Experience with Kotlin
- Able to implement pixel-perfect designs
- Familiar with Constraint Layout
- Familiarity with Android Architecture Components such as Navigation Component, ViewModel, and LiveData
- Reactive programming (RxKotlin or RxJava) experience
- Practical experience in MVVM design pattern usage
- Familiar with the concept of Dependency Injection
- Deep understanding of Unit Tests
- Experience in using Mocks
- Familiar with pull requests, code reviews, and Git
- Must have experience in REST API use on mobile apps
- Must have at least one published app written in Kotlin
- Agile (Kanban) software development experience
- Having experience working in remote teams is an advantage
- Located within UTC - UTC plus eight-time zones
Jibble Group company is building the next world-class workforce management Software as a Service. Jibble Group is a growth-stage startup in the Workforce Management space that completely embraces remote work. They are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with seventy plus staff in thirteen different countries. They founded PayrollPanda & Jibble in 2016 & 2017, respectively. PayrollPanda is Malaysia’s leading cloud payroll software, & Jibble is a workforce management app available worldwide. They are working to join both products within a single platform. They have thousands of paying clients across over fifty countries, and they recently raised US$2.5m as a next step for becoming the leading HR SaaS company in South-East Asia.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Marketing-Jobs Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs