QA Engineer Job From Home | Remote Work in DNSFilter
|Job Title||QA Engineer|
|Hiring Organization||DNS Filter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. DNSFilter is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. DNSFilter is looking for candidates for the post of QA Engineer. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a QA Engineer.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Why work at DNSFilter?
- Growth prospects – grow within the company!
- Robust infrastructure and engineering to support you
- Work from home
- Experienced founders who have built successful companies and successful teams
- Company gatherings each year (last year, they all met on a beach in Colombia for one week)
- There will be paid vacations and holidays
- Full dental and medical benefits for US employees
What they need
- Someone that can perform manual tests against their web app, roaming clients, or API
- Expand test cases covered by their automated testing
- Research potential bugs brought up by clients
- Work daily with their QA Lead to estimate, report progress, and provide feedback to test the latest features or add to the coverage of existing features
- Ability to work under pressure using your initiative and pick up additional tasks outside of your core specialism to meet the team commitments
- Native English speaking level: Must read/write / and speak English (over video calls)
- Testing will also need to incorporate verifying UI text
- Authenticated mastery of software testing, including test plans, test strategies, and test execution
- Live within five hours of Eastern Standard Time and work close to a standard workday in Eastern Standard Time
- Experience working with automation framework tools such as Nightwatch, Cypress or Cucumber Gherkin language or any other related tool
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field (or long work history in software) recommended.
- Must have experience in testing content for iOS, web apps, and Android
- Knowledge or experience of rapid development (e.g., Kanban, SCRUM) and continues integration
- Some experience working from home
DNSFilter is a fast-paced cybersecurity company that has doubled its growth in the past two years. They are a TechStars startup that supports over 1500 plus businesses, including Fortune 500 customers like NVIDIA and Fastenal. DNSFilter is a fully remote company, with its staff in several countries. Its secret sauce is an A.I. engine that performs real-time classification and threat detection. They use this in concert with their DNS resolver network to protect users from phishing and malware and enforce custom policies such as (block adult content, enforce SafeSearch, and more.). They also market the A.I. engine separately as Webshrinker, for use in domain analysis use cases. 2020 is set to be another fantastic year for the extension. They are looking for a skilled Business Intelligence Engineer to help fuel that extension by building a robust system to track company KPIs over teams.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs