Keyhole Job From Home | Remote Work for Product Data Analyst
|Job Title||Product Data Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||Prior experience working at a SaaS software company|
|Shift Timings||Flexible shifts|
|Overview||Please Note: If you are viewing this job on any other portal other than JobWalkins.in, Example Google.com, please use the Apply on Job Walkins Button/Link to view all the Job Details. Keyhole is a remote company that gives you a chance to work from anywhere. Keyhole is looking for candidates for the post of Product Data Analyst. The candidates who are looking for online jobs are in the right place. The candidate can work from home or anywhere they want. If you are interested, take the next step by clicking the Apply Now button and apply for the job.|
- The Position of the job is a Product Data Analyst.
- This is a Full-Time job.
- A hundred percent Remote Job.
- You can work from home or anywhere you want.
Today, Keyhole is the #1 company globally for Hashtag Analytics. This leadership has them growing fast, with customers that include Amazon, Uber, and Google. Their data is also often cited by tier-1 news organizations like CNN, Reuters, and The Guardian.
They're now looking to accelerate this growth with the help of a Data Analyst
- Being a Product Analyst, you love breaking down questions quantitatively and using data to find the answers, especially within the product.
- As a data-loving member of the team, you will serve as an analytics expert for your colleagues, using numbers to help them make decisions better. You will support decision-making for teams like engineering, product, and marketing.
- An inspiration about product and understanding about UX much helps while also bringing the data analytics side.
- You will investigate user or business data for growth opportunities to optimize product adoption and engagement and communicate conclusions to stakeholders.
- Your regular activities will include creating queries for analysis and creating or automating historical data reports using Tableau, Excel, or code.
- Some of the projects' examples may include creating and tracking product metrics, looking into higher/lower performing segments, analyzing experiments, looking into product usage data to impact product strategy, and creating different experiments to best answer questions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Analytical mindset for solving problems using data and asking or answering questions
- Must understand the factors that drive product adoption and engagement, and experience in pulling various levers to increase these
- Must understand good statistical practices to reach relevant conclusions
- Good Knowledge of SQL (They use MySQL and also AWS Redshift)
- Experience with one or more programming languages (They use Python for data work but open to R)
- Must be skilled at MS Excel
- The candidate should be comfortable working with technical and non-technical team members
- Previous experience working at a SaaS software company
- Experience with third-party product analytics platforms like Pendo or Mixpanel
- Experience with AWS Databases or Storage (S3, Redshift)
- Understanding of product growth or financial analytics
- Must have experience with a BI Visualization tool like Tableau
Note that this is not a Product Coordinator or Product Manager role. The initial function of this role is the analysis of product engagement using data.
Keyhole is an industry head in measuring social media campaigns. They are growing fast, with clients like Amazon, Uber, and Google. Their data are also cited frequently by tier-1 news organizations like the WSJ, TIME, and Economist.
Freelance-Jobs FreelanceJobs_FromHome Freelance-Jobs-Online Without-RegistrationFee-Jobs Home-Based-Jobs OnlineFreelance.Jobs Online-Jobs OnlineJobsFromHome Without-Investment-Jobs OnlineJobs-WorkFromHome Remote-Jobs Women-Jobs Banglore-Jobs Chennai-Jobs Delhi-Jobs Hyderabad-Jobs Jobs-In-India Mumbai-Jobs